Thread: Joan very nice service.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Joan very nice service.

I usually hate going to the cheaper places as I am use to going to $150 1/2 places where I know I will get good service and value$$.

But reading the reviews of Joan i had to try TP64, this girl is much better then the reviews, she gives almost 5 star service, I got BBBJ, rimming, DFK a little CIM - by accident.

I mean this girl is great, she is maybe 27 plus years but has the skills to please. She looks just like the photo, this is not fake at all, the boobs are real, so if you want the natural feel when you suck them, this is the lady you want to see.

When I came and saw the line up, I wanted to see what Joan, Pink or CiCi and etc to look like. I thought well I can't expect a young 20 year olds for the price, but when Joan showed up, she really has a cheeky I will fuck you to you smile to death with pleasure.
    She has a hot body and it can pass for a 20 year old! She has a nice face to match.

I did not bring more than $100 so I got 1/2 for $90 plus $10 for tip.

Joan is worth the money! I ended up wanking over her photo the next day, you gotta have a poke at this girl. Saving my penny's again for the next punt.

Shop Owner
    SSshe is top service girl at 64 , for booking 95241278

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    I kinda feel sorry for her she does all that extra and only gets standard rate, cant u make her a diamond girl 4 all her hard work ... bros r gonna kill me