Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: The most beautiful cock I’ve ever seen

Junior Member(有D料到)

The most beautiful cock I’ve ever seen

Silky smooth, hairless, circumcised and above average size. Oh, and a nice tight ball bag. It’s been a while since I’ve seen such a perfect specimen.

The mid 30’s Arab/aussie gent had a sexy face and body too!

Unfortunately, this is where the compliments end. The sex was pretty average, perhaps even below average. It went something like this.

He payed for a 30 min session and we headed to the room. As he undressed and entered the shower, I noticed his dick was already standing to attention. He asked me to leave my clothes on so he could undress me. I found it quite amusing when he couldn’t undo my bra. I removed it myself!

He motioned for us to stand in front of the mirror. He sat on the side of the bed. I knelt on the floor and started some bj action. He wanted it fast and furious with plenty of tackle tickle. He kept stopping me every now and then to refrain himself from cumming.

Next thing I know I was manoeuvred into doggy position and being rammed with no lube. Ouch! I stopped to add some “wet stuff”......much better.

With a loud grunt, it was all over. No foreplay – nothing at all. He was in and out in less than 20 mins. That’s what we call a “blow and go” service in the biz. Oh well......NEXT!

Cock – 10/10 – Perfect. Absolutely dicklicious!
    Sex – 5/10 – And that’s being generous. Very disappointing from such a sexy gent. Why do I always have the best sex with those who I’m not attracted to?

Interesting AR ...

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Punter princess ...??

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I'll come to the defense of this guy just a little, perhaps he thinks along the lines that he is paying so his pleasure is the only concern. Personally, I think it's a better experience to aim for mutual pleasure but perhaps he was stressed/hadn't had sex in a while etc

Quote Originally Posted by jadeofsydney View Post
    Silky smooth, hairless, circumcised and above average size. Oh, and a nice tight ball bag. It’s been a while since I’ve seen such a perfect specimen.

Unfortunately, this is where the compliments end. The sex was pretty average, perhaps even below average. It went something like this.

He payed for a 30 min session and we headed to the room. As he undressed and entered the shower, I noticed his dick was already standing to attention. He asked me to leave my clothes on so he could undress me. I found it quite amusing when he couldn’t undo my bra. I removed it myself!

He motioned for us to stand in front of the mirror. He sat on the side of the bed. I knelt on the floor and started some bj action. He wanted it fast and furious with plenty of tackle tickle. He kept stopping me every now and then to refrain himself from cumming.

Next thing I know I was manoeuvred into doggy position and being rammed with no lube. Ouch! I stopped to add some “wet stuff”......much better.

With a loud grunt, it was all over. No foreplay – nothing at all. He was in and out in less than 20 mins. That’s what we call a “blow and go” service in the biz. Oh well......NEXT!

Sex – 5/10 – And that’s being generous. Very disappointing from such a sexy gent. Why do I always have the best sex with those who I’m not attracted to?

Hi sister Jade,

If you really have a hot for his "most beautiful cock" you should have told him that and offer to extend his session for free, so after the first cum shot, he's done and dusted but that's when you can take over, work your magic on the cock you wanted and I'm sure he will last a lot longer in his second shot !

Enjoy ??
    Without good customer services, there will be no business!!
    「今時今日咁嘅服務態度係唔得架喇…」

Directory of all my After Reports:
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...ts-by-AHLUNGOR

This is what RnT is all about - photo thread:
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...T-is-all-about!!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Or run a promotion, if they make you cum they get a discount

Quote Originally Posted by Miyamoto View Post
    Or run a promotion, if they make you cum they get a discount

Haha, Then Brother Licker will never have to pay for punt ever again...............lol
    Without good customer services, there will be no business!!
    「今時今日咁嘅服務態度係唔得架喇…」

Directory of all my After Reports:
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...ts-by-AHLUNGOR

This is what RnT is all about - photo thread:
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...T-is-all-about!!

Haha......all that glitters is not gold!

Quote Originally Posted by AHLUNGOR View Post
    Haha, Then Brother Licker will never have to pay for punt ever again...............lol
    No no, only a discount was suggested by brother Miyamoto, not a free session. But I'll take a discount

Banned
    Brother licker, you arent that "mid 30’s Arab/aussie gent" by any chance

rcha086
    Out of curiosity, what's the size of your perception of an "average-sized cock"?

Banned
    That to me would be a big call particularly from a wl.

I have seen some beautiful pussies but the best looking or other wise is still one that works really well!

The girl has to know how to use it.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by Raybo View Post
    Haha......all that glitters is not gold!
    Sometimes less is more.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by Rockdale_485 View Post
    New Indian ladies ,
    Linda and Alicia,
    hot hot curry!!
    Come to try if you like to try spicy!!
    Why are you advertising your "product" on my thread?

ADMIN please delete this rubbish!

Thank you

Banned

haha.. jade...

loved ur AR..

and ur comment is so true...

loved it...

thanks for sharing

Roger

Quote Originally Posted by harmony View Post
    Brother licker, you arent that "mid 30’s Arab/aussie gent" by any chance
    Take a wild guess!

That "mid 30’s Arab/aussie gent" didn't have a clue of how to please a woman.
    For me the pleasure of a woman is often more important than mine.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Just two - but already so loving Jade's reviews. And eager to be reviewed- even if I get a 5 or less myself...

Quote Originally Posted by Licker View Post
    Take a wild guess!

That "mid 30’s Arab/aussie gent" didn't have a clue of how to please a woman.
    For me the pleasure of a woman is often more important than mine.
    Same here !
    Directory of After Reports by wilisno
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...ectory+reports
    Collections of frequently used Abbreviations
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...-Abbreviations

Banned
    no homo
    because they know it and thus try harder. Hope you're luckier outside.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by gentlescream View Post
    Just two - but already so loving Jade's reviews. And eager to be reviewed- even if I get a 5 or less myself...
    I've written 5 so far and hope to write more. I enjoy it!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast