Thread: Mimi - TBE

Junior Member(有D料到)

Cool Mimi - TBE

Morning people, this is my first time posting so go easy on me.

I've been wanting to see Mimi for a couple of weeks since reading brother Ahl's review. Gotta admit that the age kind of turned me off a little bit when I was reading but i figured with that kind of service I just have to try it at least once.

So called her up to make a booking but went to voicemail, probably with a client. So she texted me half an hour later and we sorted out the schedule. Her location is very easy to find as it is just off parramatta road and there were plenty of street parking. I also wanna thank brother Ahl for mentioning the door on the right is her "office" haha..

Anyways, she opened the door and greeted me very nicely. She would've been pretty cute back in the days but not bad for someone her age I guess. She directed me to have a shower and when I came out, she is only covered in her towel before asking me to lay on my tummy. Now this is where the fun begins..

She started with just spreading some sort of lotion on my back, prefer oil to be honest but this will do as it is easier to clean. After that she started sliding her boobs on my back while at the same time caressing my bum crack which really turns me on.. This goes for a while and her boobs would slide all the way to the side of my face. She then did my each of my legs as well and when her nipple was grazing the palm(is that what you call it?) of your foot, the sensation was just amazing!!

Now then she asked me to turn around before mounting on top of me did a body slide, one of her knees was between my groin to make sure my instrument has plenty of attention. By this point, I am super hard an ready to explode. I felt her up her boobs and ass as much as I could without restricting her movements because her skills are just so so amazing....

Now it's time for the home stretch, she started jerking me off while I was rubbing her pussy which have seen better days but I still enjoy it haha.. This is what separates her than the other ML in my mind because you can tell that she knows what she's doing and learnt it through years and years of experience until she perfected it. I have to admit that is is extremely difficult for me to cum without forcing myself (sometimes I even have to help jerking off before switching to a lady's hand before cumming) but this Mimi is on a whole another stratosphere. She also stick the tip of her finger to my hole to increase the stimulation. She kept jerking it in between her enormous tits and when I finally ejaculated she just kept going for an extra few minutes with rubbing and tugging it while I was in the state of whatever-you-wanna-call-it.

All I saw after was my cum dripping from her tits before having a shower. Special thanks to brother Ahl who convinced me to see her as I had my doubts about her looks and age but the old adage, with age comes wisdom!

Let me tell you again she is in her late 30s so maybe she is thinking of retirement in a few years so see her while you can because I think she is a one in a generation type of talent 

Cheers,

Butler

Quote Originally Posted by butler20 View Post
    Morning people, this is my first time posting so go easy on me.

I've been wanting to see Mimi for a couple of weeks since reading brother Ahl's review. Gotta admit that the age kind of turned me off a little bit when I was reading but i figured with that kind of service I just have to try it at least once.

So called her up to make a booking but went to voicemail, probably with a client. So she texted me half an hour later and we sorted out the schedule. Her location is very easy to find as it is just off parramatta road and there were plenty of street parking. I also wanna thank brother Ahl for mentioning the door on the right is her "office" haha..

Anyways, she opened the door and greeted me very nicely. She would've been pretty cute back in the days but not bad for someone her age I guess. She directed me to have a shower and when I came out, she is only covered in her towel before asking me to lay on my tummy. Now this is where the fun begins..

She started with just spreading some sort of lotion on my back, prefer oil to be honest but this will do as it is easier to clean. After that she started sliding her boobs on my back while at the same time caressing my bum crack which really turns me on.. This goes for a while and her boobs would slide all the way to the side of my face. She then did my each of my legs as well and when her nipple was grazing the palm(is that what you call it?) of your foot, the sensation was just amazing!!

Now then she asked me to turn around before mounting on top of me did a body slide, one of her knees was between my groin to make sure my instrument has plenty of attention. By this point, I am super hard an ready to explode. I felt her up her boobs and ass as much as I could without restricting her movements because her skills are just so so amazing....

Now it's time for the home stretch, she started jerking me off while I was rubbing her pussy which have seen better days but I still enjoy it haha.. This is what separates her than the other ML in my mind because you can tell that she knows what she's doing and learnt it through years and years of experience until she perfected it. I have to admit that is is extremely difficult for me to cum without forcing myself (sometimes I even have to help jerking off before switching to a lady's hand before cumming) but this Mimi is on a whole another stratosphere. She also stick the tip of her finger to my hole to increase the stimulation. She kept jerking it in between her enormous tits and when I finally ejaculated she just kept going for an extra few minutes with rubbing and tugging it while I was in the state of whatever-you-wanna-call-it.

All I saw after was my cum dripping from her tits before having a shower. Special thanks to brother Ahl who convinced me to see her as I had my doubts about her looks and age but the old adage, with age comes wisdom!

Let me tell you again she is in her late 30s so maybe she is thinking of retirement in a few years so see her while you can because I think she is a one in a generation type of talent 

Cheers,

Butler

Very nice first review Brother Butler,

Glad to hear that you had a good time with Mimi - won't expect anything less as Mimi always delivers ..............haha

And thanks for mentioning my name three times ! Many brothers had thanked me in their posts or via PM (thanks for your earlier PM too !) but never three times in the same post - you will hold that record until...............

If only you could have come to the scene two and a half years earlier, you then would have the pleasure to meet Leng Leng - the legendary Magical Hands !!

Cheers

Without good customer services, there will be no business!!
    「今時今日咁嘅服務態度係唔得架喇…」

Directory of all my After Reports:
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...ts-by-AHLUNGOR

This is what RnT is all about - photo thread:
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...T-is-all-about!!

Junior Member(有D料到)

Red face

Quote Originally Posted by AHLUNGOR View Post
    Very nice first review Brother Butler,

Glad to hear that you had a good time with Mimi - won't expect anything less as Mimi always delivers ..............haha

And thanks for mentioning my name three times ! Many brothers had thanked me in their posts or via PM (thanks for your earlier PM too !) but never three times in the same post - you will hold that record until...............

If only you could have come to the scene two and a half years earlier, you then would have the pleasure to meet Leng Leng - the legendary Magical Hands !!

Cheers

Not a problem, I think from now on I am just going to punt based on the girls that you've reviewed!

Many thanks,

Butler