Thread: Olivia - another 533 star

Senior Member(無間使者) Pussy HUnter's Avatar

Olivia - another 533 star

Person's Name : Olivia

Establishment : 533 Willoughby Road

Date of Visit : Wednesday 4th February 2015

Hours of Business : 10 am till late or is it 24 hrs?

Rates : $150 per hour

Photos : http://www.533willoughby.com.au/olivia.html

Photo : Genuine

Size/shape : Slim, medium height, soft natural C cup titties, with nice nipples.

Pussy: Shaved pussy (with stubble)

Nationality or Ethnicity : Chinese

Services Provided : DFK, BBBJ, DATY, FS

Review:

Angie had been onto me about Olivia and the number of return customers she has and how fully booked she is, so I figured I better get in the queue and road test Olivia.

Olivia walks in the room with one of my favorite outfits – a nice figure hugging short black dress. As she bent over to arrange the cover sheet her knickers were on full display – well was much as you can see of a g-string from behind.

We had a very nice hug that was very warm and welcoming. I little kiss to start and once Olivia figured I wasn’t going to eat her, the technique improved significantly and a passionate DFK followed. Olivia is a great kisser, very skilled, and I could have kissed her for hours. I removed her bra and panties at this point and played with her nice wet pussy. She has a wide thigh gap and her pussy is very accessible. Bit of stubble but in a post coital chat with Angie she assures me the freshly shaven haven will return.

Boobies are a little soft but very squeezable and very responsive. She seems to like nip attention and wasn’t in any hurry for me to stop nibbling on them. Onto the bed and more nip nibbling, DFK and I got her up for some overhead DATY. Nice to look up at her face and erect nipples as I tongue lapped her pussy and clit. She really seems to like this and I didn’t get any rejection or push back that another poster mentioned.

Into BBBJ action and Olivia was right into licking and ball sac attention. BBBJ was not super deep but very good. More 69 and DATY. More DFK and a little finger insertion in her now very wet pussy.

On with the dom and into her in mish. Olivia has a nice slim figure and it was great to see her with her legs in the air with me inside her. Doggie and standing doggie was fun. I got Olivia back into her high heels and tried some standing nookie while looking at her body in the mirror. Watching those tits bounce around as I bonked her was a Kodak moment. I would have liked some more DFK at the end while she was standing, but that didn’t seem to be about to happen.

Into mish for the finale. A nice cupping massage to finish and I was out the door into the wilds of Willoughby Rd.

Nice girl, good body, great initial DFK.

Recommended.

Banned
    So you got to sample this little gem at last PH. She is lovely

It was a case of YMMV when i booked Olivia last week. The session started in hot room 2 with the pedestal fan blowing. She started the session with CBJ, a first for me at 533. However later in the session she obliged to a BBBJ.
    Overall the session did not have the fireworks of a Kiki, Macy or Joye session. With so many positive reviews I am willing to try her again though.

Banned
    First of all bro she is new to 533 and feeling her way.
    When I saw her she went to do Cbj but I suggested Bbbj and she obliged.
    I have seen her 3 times now and she is just great
    How've ever she is not a Kiki, Macy or Joey. she is more GFE.
    If you decide to see her again may I suggest you look for more of a GFE and try and look after her.
    I think she has the potential to be a gem but more GFE than PSE
    She is not as out going as Macy Kiki or Joey, she may change with more experience and self confidence
    I think she is lovely

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    hi all, does anyone know if Olivia does CIM? I have try her once and she provides a real girlfriend feel. She does BBBJ, DATY and NO anal. I have not ask her about CIM. Thanks

Banned
    Sorry bro cant help you on CIM as I don't do it but she sure is a lovely girl and a great punt.

Banned
    I hadn't seen Olivia for a while and the other day I sat next to her while I had a cup of tea Valentina was also there and she stood next to me trying to get me to go with her.

I like both Valentina and Olivia and always have trouble deciding which one to see.

Well this day I had Valentina on my left and Olivia on my right Olivia as usual was friendly but a little reserved Valentina on the other hand was her usual self a bit more loud and in your face I finished my cup of tea and could not decide which one to see.

Finally I decided on a double what a great decision that turned out to be I am not a great fan of doubles but I have to admit I had a great time with these two ladies the seemed to get on so well and work together.

Unfortunately for me I still cant decide which one I like the most they are both just great.

In the room the girls got on just great Valentina was a little more reserved or toned down and the session was one of if not the best double I have had.

Exquisite and magnetic Olivia in today 22/4

533Just a few minutes north of the city

Stunning sister of Ada.. Olivia.. One of 533s resident GFE princesses and sweet memory and charm.. Not to be missed..

Olivia - Size 5,C cup,slim,168CM, beautiful face,model body,sweet girl,exceptional service, Chinese girl."This tall,sexy,young lady arrives @533 and will be one of the best.. Beautiful+young+pretty+sexy model body and GFE..The sums adds up to perfection or close to.. Olivia is certainly a experience to remember.. so be sure that you book to avoid disappointment.. Olivia is also a very good doubles partner and a sister of Ada." Olivia client reviewhere.+OLIVIA NEW PICS+

Exquisite and magnetic Olivia >http://www.533willoughby.com.au/olivia.html

Go see and enjoy @533..the 2016 place to be.

http://533willoughby.com.au/home.html

For bookings and more information please call 02-99679991