Thread: Heavenly Taiwanese Girl

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Heavenly Taiwanese Girl

http://www.christine123.com/

This girl is beyond belief! Beautiful, sexy, sweet, she looks, moves, talks like no other. One look at her and you'll be gone. I am crazy about her. ... This girl is beyond HOOOT. I totally recommend her

Junior Member(有D料到)
    What's the damage ...

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    seems like its run by an agency, did a bit of googling on the userid.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    first post...

not suss at all

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by lalaboi View Post
    What's the damage ...
    This... if she can't beat out or match Ginza in terms value then it's a no from me.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Christine, I know you are new here but you should let your services speak for themselves.
    if your service is good then punters will write a good a/r.
    having a new user write what seems to be an advertising spiel doesn't go down well here.
    and illisdanstormrage, maybe she is better than ginza. let's wait for some a/r's or go see her yourself and give us a review.

Senior Member(無間使者) christine123's Avatar
    Good Morning all gentleman. It seems like a lot of you really concern about the charges, so here it is. I normally charge $300/hr. Because I believed what you paid is what you get. It's up to you whether you accept this price or not. However, as I just started in Sydney and I would like to introduce myself here, I have decided to run a special weekend special for the one who is interested . So for this Friday, Saturday and Sunday(6th - 8th), I will adjust my price to $180/30mins and $270/60 mins as an encouragement. Please call me or SMS me on 0426282840 for booking. Please mention you are SYD99 members. As I only taking limited bookings a day so be hurry!!!!!! Hope to see you soon.帥哥快打電話來喔!