Thread: 28 Vincent St, Marrickville

Super Fans (忠實Fans)

28 Vincent St, Marrickville

Went past this place the other day, does anyone know if it's still open? They used to have a good selection of Chinese girls. Sometimes all I want is a quick one so it's $50 for 10 minutes then it's straight to 501 Newtown for an hours rub then if I'm up for it some hand relief.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Gweilo, I was there Monday . Elisa, lulu and Jenny working, $80/30, $150/60 not sure about a quickie but i think it could be arranged. Place is run by three siblings, Shinshin, Lillie and their brother but Lillie is the boss. ( 95577223 ) review on progress.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Jenny

This shop is the last house at the end of street full of factories. They have one parking spot . Plenty of parking in the street on weekends but on week days I usually get a spot on Sydenham Rd near Marrickville bowling club a couple of minutes walk away.

This is a budget priced Chinese Shop but I've always had good experiences . Three bedrooms, rock hard beds, gaudy salmon colored paint job, shower in each room, friendly management , wheel chair access for the raspberry ripples.

I seen Jenny Monday this week, 25 year old Chinese girl, short and stocky with olive skin, A - B cups, shoulder length hair with fringe, pleasant mischievous face, good sense of humor, happy disposition, trimmed bush, English improving all the time and really gives the impression she loves sex.

Jenny enters the room , hugs me, kisses passionately while grabbing my cock. Always a good start and I'm instantly barred up. I pay her the $80/30 and she disappears for a minute while I shower. Jenny returns and we get back into it as she drops to her knees and slides my bare cock in her mouth. I indicate I want to lie down , Jenny strips off then resumes her cock sucking before swinging her legs over my head so I can lick her moist cunt. We have been going at it for a good 20 minutes and I want to fuck her before time runs out .

Jenny applies the condom then starts sucking me off again but I lay her down and spread her legs as Jenny grabs my cock and rubs it up and down her pussy lips before inserting the knob and I slowly bury it deep in her willing cunt. I let it rest there for a while as Jenny massages me with her cunt muscles and tells me to take it slow and starts with the dirty talk , " I want your cock in me, fuck me , fuck me, I love you so much " , etc, etc. I know it's all bullshit but I love that crap. I take it slow , last time I seen her I jack hammered her hard and she didn't complain but it didn't occur to me that it may have been uncomfortable for her so this time I let her set the pace. Jenny intermediately starts bucking her hips then stops to and let's her cunt muscles massage my cock, all the time getting more vocal with the dirty talk between deep kissing. I follow her lead until we both reach a crescendo and I dump a load of baby juice and Jenny has a magnificent fake orgasm, all for my benefit.

We have gone a little overtime and Shinshin ( reception ) is calling out . Jenny tells me not to worry about it and tells me once again that she really does love sex and feels sick if she doesn't get fucked every few days. Got to love that attitude. I give Jenny a well deserved tip which she initially refuses. I suppose Jennys looks are average but her attitude is anything but average and I have no problem recommending her.

Jenny works Monday, Saturday and some Thursdays.

Regards
    Gringo

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Michelle

Told the misses I was going to my Mandarin lesson , almost true , went and fucked a Chinese girl .
    Dropped by 28 Vincent St and the place was buzzin for this time of the morning, maybe it was the rain. Three girls working, Mamasan recommended the Japanese girl but I would of have to wait or I could test drive new girl Michelle, her first day and untested.

Couldn't be bothered waiting so fucked Michelle. She looked sexy enough in a Milfy sort of way, pretty enough face, natural b-c cups, a few spare tyres but not overly fat, basic english, two small tattoos , one on her right shoulder and one on her left forearm, hairy cunt and very keen. It's only $80/30 so you can't go too far wrong.

Michelle jumped in the shower with me and scrubbed me down , cleaned my cock with soap and got me hard. On to the bed and she started by rubbing my cock between her tits and gave the impression that she was going to take the lead so I just laid back and let her go.
    She then started frantically sucking and licking my nipples , worked her way down to my nut sack and gave them a good going over. Michelle asked if I want a condom for the BJ which I declined and she was quite happy to suck it bareback . Michelle gives good head, fast and furious with plenty attention to the knob and intermittently taking it all in . I got the impression Michelle really wanted me to cum but I had other plans and asked for a condom so I could fuck her.

This is where things went downhill a little, I slowly slid my cock in but Michelle positioned her legs so that I couldn't bury it all the way. I left it in that position and started sucking her tits hoping she would get used to it but after a while she just straightened her legs which still restricted my movement. I could tell I was getting nowhere , so I made the most of it and used short little thrusts till I dumped a load , Michelle was being very vocal the whole time.

Now I knew why Michelle wanted me to cum with a blow job because for what ever reason, today she can't take a good hard pumping. Fare enough , I should have let her suck me off .

Don't know about Daty or Dfk because I didn't try. I usually trust my instincts for that sort of thing and today I didn't fancy it. Michelle kissed me at the start and I recoiled a little and she got the hint.

Mamasan asked me what she was like on the way out and I said she was O/k but she could tell by my tone that I was not all that impressed . Mamasan reiterated that it was her first day. I really don't like being too critical of the girls . I very rarely have a bad punt and on the odd occasion that I do , I just move on and see someone else.

Michelle tried hard to please but I don't think I would see her again unless I feel like blowing a load down her throat as she had some talent in that regard . I'll keep my options open.

Got a glimpse of the other girls while I was waiting. The " Japanese " girl didn't look particularly Japanese but she looked sort of cute, the other one was a chunka lunka but fat girls need loving. I'd fuck her for practice.

A bit of fun for $80.

Regards
    Gringo

Junior Member(有D料到)

Judy

Finished work early and you know what happens when you have spare time . Your thoughts turn to pussy . Stopped at Marrickville metro for lunch and cash. Now I had time , money and twitchy balls. My fate was sealed.

Had a short debate with myself about waiting for tomorrow , doing some research , going somewhere good like Ginza and before I knew it I was doing the walk of shame past the factories in Vincent St.

Im mentally prepared for the Milf experience and thats exactly what I got. Judy would be around 40, probably size 12 , pleasantly plump, chinese, white skin, shoulder length bob haircut, brown hair, nice enough face, big natural D cup tits, trimmed schmootza, around 5'5" and a happy disposition. A scar on her guts that she tried to hide.
    After my shower , Judy said look at my fat bum and pulled her pants down , bent over and pointed her bum at me . I gave it a squeeze and told her i like fat bums.
    Judy tongue kissed me, dried me off , sat on the bed and sucked my bare cock. I than lay on the bed and she gave my cock and balls a good going over. She is a pretty good cock sucker.

Judy applied a condom and got on top in cowgirl while I sucked on her big soft tits. I flipped her over for mish, pulled one of her legs on my shoulder and pumped away till I cum.

Judy cleaned me up than gave me a hard, strong massage that was just on the edge of being painful . She than got in the shower with me and washed me all over . Dried me off and helped me dress . I can't complain about the service , she couldn't do enough but it was just a one off . $80/30

regards
    gringo

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Yumi is a bad girl. Will tell you bad luck when you don't choose her.

I don't frequent these shops in industrial / commercial districts and there are a lot of them,
    it just doesn't feel right. Perhaps I'm missing out on a lot of fun, I don't know, but that's how I am.

WayneK.

Person's Name : Jenny

Establishment : 28 Vincent St Marrickville

Date of Visit : Thursday 02/10/14

Contact Details/Address/Weblink : 9557 7223

Hours of Business : 10 till late , 7 days

Rates : $80/30 $120/45 $150/60

Size/shape : short, size 8-10, fair smooth skin

Nationality or Ethnicity : Chinese

Services Provided : DFK, BBBJ, FS

Value for money/recommend? : Yes

Comments:

Based on the good reviews of Jenny I decided to give her a try. Called and made a booking and was shown into a reasonably clean but dated room.

I like that this place is in an industrial street of Marrickville, as after hours and on weekends it's a reasonably discreet place to get in and out of.

Jenny is pretty much as described in previous reviews. She is very enthusiastic and a friendly girl who gets right into her job. She must love DATY being performed on her as she
    insisted that she shower once more before our session so that I was very sure that her pussy was very fresh and clean - LOL.

She gave a very good BBBJ and positioned herself numerous times to present her pussy in my face, however I usually only perform daty on a select few working ladies and usually never on the first visit. I didn't oblige her but that didn't curb her enthusiasm. She seemed to enjoy sex in various positions and I drove her home in doggie.

All in all a very good punt although I probably wouldn't see her again. This is not a reflection on Jenny's looks or service only that other ladies push my buttons more than Jenny.

Person's Name : Elisa (the famous one)

Establishment : 28 Vincent St Marrickville ,9557 7223

Date of Visit : 06/10/14

Contact Details/Address/Weblink : 9557 7223

Hours of Business : 10 till late , 7 days

Rates : $80/30 $120/45 $150/60

Size/shape : tall and fit physique - previously described as amazonian which is pretty accurate

Nationality or Ethnicity : Chinese

Services Provided : DFK, BBBJ & FS

Value for money/recommend? : Yes for sure

Comments:

I've been punting for quite some time and have read many a review about the famous Elisa. I finally got to try her at this place on a Monday. Being a public holiday, the street was very quiet for a weekday afternoon.

I don't know if I can add anything to the description of Elisa's service but I can certainly see why she is such a popular lady. She gets right into the BBBJ and sex and her willingness to please was very impressive. When a lady who has been working for such a long time doesn't lose her enthusiasm that's pretty strong evidence that she loves her work.

Being blessed with a rather fit physique she didn't mind at all when things got a bit intense. Once she realised I wanted to pound her hard, she just took over and rode me like a woman possessed and when we changed positions it was awesome seeing her match my every thrust.

All I can say is that she's a great performer and it was a very satisfying punt.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by Gringo View Post
    Michelle

... I'd fuck her for practice.

A bit of fun for $80.

Regards
    Gringo
    LOL!!!
    Read your whole review whilst cringing at the memories of my own desperate attempts to get a fuck whilst the missus thought I was taking extra long doing something else.

Went to this place a really long time ago for one such opportunity, but the experience put me off returning mainly cause the place was filthy. Don't know if it has changed. This may have been in my unemployed days when this place was advertising the cheapest rate in the local papers.

You get what you pay for!!