Cici was a very popular Nepalese ML at Thairapeutic last year who disappeared as quickly as she arrived. She provided a very thorough massage and while modest about her curvaceous and shapely figure she provided a very erotic service. I searched for her and a few businesses offered a 'Cici' but it always turned out to be an imposter.

Summer from Thairapeutic has a new shop in Pyrmont, and she told me last week she had lured Cici back to work on Fridays - yippee-ki-yay girlfriend!

Well, she has toned up a little, and has gone from being a being very cute and cuddly girl next door to a jaw-dropping stunner. He eyes, her smile, her complexion and her ample bust all scream sex appeal, and I'd have extended my time with her today if she hadn't had back to back bookings. She provides a very competent body massage, with lots of teasing all through to get you well in the mood.

Summerville has dropped their day-time prices at the moment so at only $60/hour plus the normal tip the price was right, and Cici seems to really enjoy her work which is good, 'cos I think she's gonna get busy!

Summerville Massage
169 Harris Street
Pyrmont
(02) 7901 3184
Open to 10pm or so - depending on how busy they are.
Web