Thread: My long awaited reunion with Cici

Senior Member(無間使者) henry_lawson's Avatar

My long awaited reunion with Cici

Cici was a very popular Nepalese ML at Thairapeutic last year who disappeared as quickly as she arrived. She provided a very thorough massage and while modest about her curvaceous and shapely figure she provided a very erotic service. I searched for her and a few businesses offered a 'Cici' but it always turned out to be an imposter.

Summer from Thairapeutic has a new shop in Pyrmont, and she told me last week she had lured Cici back to work on Fridays - yippee-ki-yay girlfriend!

Well, she has toned up a little, and has gone from being a being very cute and cuddly girl next door to a jaw-dropping stunner. He eyes, her smile, her complexion and her ample bust all scream sex appeal, and I'd have extended my time with her today if she hadn't had back to back bookings. She provides a very competent body massage, with lots of teasing all through to get you well in the mood.

Summerville has dropped their day-time prices at the moment so at only $60/hour plus the normal tip the price was right, and Cici seems to really enjoy her work which is good, 'cos I think she's gonna get busy!

Summerville Massage
    169 Harris Street
    Pyrmont
    (02) 7901 3184
    Open to 10pm or so - depending on how busy they are.
    Web

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    mr lawson... Thank you for the ar. i saw cici walking around the shop today. she certainly does have some sex appeal... the little sexy Nepalese stunner!

and i wonder. it's this the first ar for summer 's new shop?

Quote Originally Posted by x11 View Post
    mr lawson... Thank you for the ar. i saw cici walking around the shop today. she certainly does have some sex appeal... the little sexy Nepalese stunner!

and i wonder. it's this the first ar for summer 's new shop?
    Try to use " Prefix " and you'll find out !
    Directory of After Reports by wilisno
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...ectory+reports
    Collections of frequently used Abbreviations
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...-Abbreviations

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Nope yoyo from me the other week.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    ..or "click for reviews" button on Summervilles roster page

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Well I went in today to check out 2 things. My mate had a session with Bonnie last week and said she was magnificent and really knew her way around a dick. I knew a girl Bonnie that used to work in Bathurst Street and thought it might be her,but it was not. The Bonnie here is quite nice but not my type...more of my mates type. The second objective was to check out Cici the Nepalese girl and see if the review on her was accurate and also I have never been with a Nepalese girl before. I had to wait about 30 minutes in the back room while Cici finished with her first customer of the day, Summer was trying to get me to take another girl but I was determined to get Cici. Bonnie was nice but not my type,Eva was nice but also not my type,Pinky was very cute and very tempting but I had come for some Nepalese and I wanted Nepalese.

Finally Cici was ready and when I first saw her, I was really taken aback by how pretty she is...very petite,big breasted and impish smile. Straight into the massage and it was probably the best I have had since Patty at Bonnies on George street several years ago, and my old girlfriend the famous Tammy from Yellow House Jomtien in Thailand who also gave a great sensual massage as well as a great blowjob. But back to Cici...the massage was strong without being hard,very sensual with lots of light fingernails on my arsehole (I love that) and brushing the ballbag most of her leg strokes. On turnover time,she stripped off to reveal a lovely little body with great tits and large dark nipples, and a flower tattoo on her right shoulder, her fanny was fine wispy hair. I normally take about 15-20 minutes to blow once the tug has started but she had me squirting like an unattended garden hose at about 5 minutes tug time...she was very good.

I like this place because it is close to my place,you can use the back entrance for confidentiality and they use warm, wet towels to rub away the excess oils that they put on you. I will be back for Cici again, it is not the raunchy stuff that I have had in CBD Posh,Snow Lotus (although I love that also and those places), but Cici is very much the GFE.

I am attaching a photo of a Nepalese girl that looks similar to Cici...it is not her but quite close looking.nepal.jpg

Senior Member(無間使者) henry_lawson's Avatar
    The photo is cute but doesn't do Cici justice, Cici is a stunner. One day a week isn't going to be enough to cope with demand once word gets out. I may regret letting the cat out of the bag!

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Hey brothers. I normally frequent shops in the west. What would be the "normal tips" for these city places as I'm planning a day out???

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    from memory pinky and cici have similar body types... slim little cute things.