One and a Half Girls at 64

Person's Name : Joanne/Chanel

Days Worked : Monday

Establishment : 64 Alexander

Date of Visit : Feb 2015

Contact Details/Address/Weblink : http://64alexander.com.au/

Hours of Business : 10am until late

Rates : $150/hour + $90/30 min

Size/shape : Wow, tall and thin and dangerous/ Not so tall and built for comfort

Nationality or Ethnicity : Hong Kong/Taiwan

Services Provided : BBBJ, DFK, DATY, FS, Toys

Value for money/recommend? : Yes/Yes.

A couple of Mondays I rocked up to 64 without a booking and asked for the first available, I was feeling kinda toey. I sat for a few minutes in one of the little cubicles which pass for a waiting room, when Sophie came and got me, she ushered me down the corridor to the room at the far end. Inside I found Joanne waiting for me and doing whatever girls do after the last session and preparing for the next. She is tall and lean, perky breasts and a long neck with classically beautiful Chinese head. She stopped her preparations and came across and welcomed me, her body felt pretty good next to mine even though I was still fully dressed. She gave the impression of being a dangerous lady, I was looking forward to some danger

Joanne asked me if I would like a double, well that was interesting but I didn't have enough cash with me. Not to be put off Joanne suggested that I have another girl for half an hour and her for the hour, smart business woman. So sucked in, I handed over $150 for the hour and $90 for the half hour.

Soon after the shower and getting naked Chanel enters the room and asks if she is acceptable, well of course always the gentleman I said yes. I reminded her that I had seen her about 12-18 months ago but she didn't remember, and I thought we had hit it off so well. At this stage Joanne left the room and let me get re-acquainted with Chanel. Chanel said to me "Do you like fat girls" referring to herself, I deliberately misconstrued her remark and said "But Joanne is not really that fat" (she is decidedly thin). By this time Chanel was kneeling on the bed giving me the best BBBJ I had had all day, it was gorgeous and luxurious. In-fact everything about Chanel is luxurious, she is comfortable, built for the ride like a well upholstered limousine, I must see her again for a one on one. Soon we had progressed onto the bed and I dipped my eager member into her honey pot, around this time Joanne returned from wherever and was running her hands over my back muttering that she wanted to fuck me, I think. It turns out that what this dangerous woman wanted to do was to insert her pretty pink vibrator up my nether regions, this was not immediately obvious. I have never had this done before, but since I was deep inside of Chanel I thought this was as good a time as any to break my anal virginity. Joanne domed the vibrator and added some lube and played it around my back alley until she inserted it, I tried to relax, maybe I tried too hard and and my sphincter decided it had had enough and spasmed up, that hurt and wasn't sexy I made her take it out and waited a little while to allow myself to relax, I changed into missionary with Chanel so that Joanne had better access, this time when she inserted that pink vibrating device I felt like I would cum a thousand times at once, and I didn't want to cum just yet, it was a supreme effort not to, I hadn't had my way with Joanne yet. But it certainly felt good, we continued on in this mode for some time until my half girl expired and left the room. I was alone with Joanne, she lay down on the bed with her best friend the vibrator and performed a little show which didn't last too long because I was in no mood now to slow down. There are other reviews which describe the action with Joanne so I won't bother you with the details.

All in all a fantastic experience with the two of them, Chanel the Limo built for comfort, a car which just eats up the miles with ease and Joanne like an Italian sports car, you can feel the road, fast and dangerous but exciting.
    An unreliable review written under the influence of post-coital euphoria

Banned
    Glad you had a great punt Boney

Shop Owner

Joanne is working Today.

she has many excellent reviews. very high in demand girl.so bookings are a must!

She is a very naughty fun loving girl. She has great tits.

See below for some of her new photos vvvvvv

Please click here to see more of her new photos >>> http://magmodels64.com/joanne.html

We hope you enjoy her GFE/PSE service.

call 02 9524 1278 for enquiries or bookings.

Thank you
    TP64 management

Senior Member(無間使者)
    very nice photo

Shop Owner
    she is working today,for booking 95241278

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by Boney View Post
    Person's Name : Joanne/Chanel

Days Worked : Monday

Establishment : 64 Alexander

Date of Visit : Feb 2015

Contact Details/Address/Weblink : http://64alexander.com.au/

Hours of Business : 10am until late

Rates : $150/hour + $90/30 min

Size/shape : Wow, tall and thin and dangerous/ Not so tall and built for comfort

Nationality or Ethnicity : Hong Kong/Taiwan

Services Provided : BBBJ, DFK, DATY, FS, Toys

Value for money/recommend? : Yes/Yes.

A couple of Mondays I rocked up to 64 without a booking and asked for the first available, I was feeling kinda toey. I sat for a few minutes in one of the little cubicles which pass for a waiting room, when Sophie came and got me, she ushered me down the corridor to the room at the far end. Inside I found Joanne waiting for me and doing whatever girls do after the last session and preparing for the next. She is tall and lean, perky breasts and a long neck with classically beautiful Chinese head. She stopped her preparations and came across and welcomed me, her body felt pretty good next to mine even though I was still fully dressed. She gave the impression of being a dangerous lady, I was looking forward to some danger

Joanne asked me if I would like a double, well that was interesting but I didn't have enough cash with me. Not to be put off Joanne suggested that I have another girl for half an hour and her for the hour, smart business woman. So sucked in, I handed over $150 for the hour and $90 for the half hour.

Soon after the shower and getting naked Chanel enters the room and asks if she is acceptable, well of course always the gentleman I said yes. I reminded her that I had seen her about 12-18 months ago but she didn't remember, and I thought we had hit it off so well. At this stage Joanne left the room and let me get re-acquainted with Chanel. Chanel said to me "Do you like fat girls" referring to herself, I deliberately misconstrued her remark and said "But Joanne is not really that fat" (she is decidedly thin). By this time Chanel was kneeling on the bed giving me the best BBBJ I had had all day, it was gorgeous and luxurious. In-fact everything about Chanel is luxurious, she is comfortable, built for the ride like a well upholstered limousine, I must see her again for a one on one. Soon we had progressed onto the bed and I dipped my eager member into her honey pot, around this time Joanne returned from wherever and was running her hands over my back muttering that she wanted to fuck me, I think. It turns out that what this dangerous woman wanted to do was to insert her pretty pink vibrator up my nether regions, this was not immediately obvious. I have never had this done before, but since I was deep inside of Chanel I thought this was as good a time as any to break my anal virginity. Joanne domed the vibrator and added some lube and played it around my back alley until she inserted it, I tried to relax, maybe I tried too hard and and my sphincter decided it had had enough and spasmed up, that hurt and wasn't sexy I made her take it out and waited a little while to allow myself to relax, I changed into missionary with Chanel so that Joanne had better access, this time when she inserted that pink vibrating device I felt like I would cum a thousand times at once, and I didn't want to cum just yet, it was a supreme effort not to, I hadn't had my way with Joanne yet. But it certainly felt good, we continued on in this mode for some time until my half girl expired and left the room. I was alone with Joanne, she lay down on the bed with her best friend the vibrator and performed a little show which didn't last too long because I was in no mood now to slow down. There are other reviews which describe the action with Joanne so I won't bother you with the details.

All in all a fantastic experience with the two of them, Chanel the Limo built for comfort, a car which just eats up the miles with ease and Joanne like an Italian sports car, you can feel the road, fast and dangerous but exciting.

wow i've always wanted to try, might be time for a drive down there!

Shop Owner
    joan is working today