I wish to share a very bad experience in this shop. In fact, it's now three strikes as I have had two other poor experiences since this place opened but never bothered to write them up as I just wrote them off as the fickled world of punting.

Feeling a bit toey, I read the rosters on this site for my intended release. Saw this ad and decided to give Lucy a go. There was also a link to a glowing after report on Lucy in Ausxxx that is no longer on the roster page.

4.Lucy(Sunday)
Trim little figure , adorable personality , 24yo, beautiful breasts, slender legs, sweet face , long hairstyle , shaved below AND an amazingly cute booty. , best figure in the shop ,service eith BBBJ,rimming and DATY,CIM,Book early as lucy is one of our new girls.

What I got was:

Barrel bodied , disconnected personality , 35yo, saggy breasts, chunky legs, average face , fuck knows what here hairstyle was , full bush AND booty that differed not in circumference from her waist and chest, worst figure in the shop, service did not include BBBJ, rimming occurred only after multiple requests and DATY was unappealing ,CIM was not provided. No touching breasts, no touching pussy, spent 5 minutes licking my shoulder blades and another 5 on my chest.

I paid for an hour and left after 25 minutes after dumping a load in missionary as this seemed to be the only position on offer.

During this time the girl advised me that it was her first day in this shop, so the "glowing report" must have been for another WL.

What pissed me off more was when I complained to the manager, it was disregarded until I told her I intended to write a review. I was out the door as she belatedly tried to offer a refund.

It will be interesting to see if this negative review is removed as it puts an advertiser in a bad light.