Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: A poor punting experience

Just as I could see the situation the facts are -

you book girl by description without actually asking Helen about particular services provided. As experiences punter you
    should know that Asian shops description wont stay in court. You could have a look and asked for other ladies in the shop , if you
    don't like , what you see. You proceed with service and did not asked for other girl even later. You still had been offered refund.
    I found out manager ( Helen ) listen to you and try to resolve the situation. Dud punts occurred in all joints. Plenty baddies supressed, as they where advertisers and ""advocates" with vested interests. So write factual report, but don't make it HUGE issue. I been in this place 3 times ( with new boss ) and have 3 good ones - with Honey, Pola and Mina. I always talk to Helen look, what I will get and after that selecting the lady. It takes 2...,still could not warranty service, but you got much better
    chance. I had lies,switches and times cut in 533,64,142 and other places - that is punting .104 new place and they are trying, so I will try to support them - premises are good and they are still trying new girls. We need good new places in the North reasonably priced and with good management and staff.

Banned
    "Still get to root is good value"
    I disagree with this statement

In general, not related to this shop, just because you can make love with a lady, doesnt excuse poor service
    Many bad punts are about the woman just being there to watch the clock and not make the man feel welcome

"Might only be $150 but that might or might be a lot of money to the op"
    I agree with Brent
    For some people, $150 is lot of money

All the best to Roseville Rose, hopefully they have some really nice ladies on their roster

Senior Member(無間使者)
    For all you princesses out there, start your own breakfast club, where you can have croissants & tea & discuss supermarket specials who is the cheapest Aldi Woolis OR Coles
    & have a good bitch, leave the punting to guys who don't compare women to food WTF! LOL

Quote Originally Posted by Bazzladance69 View Post
    For all you princesses out there, start your own breakfast club, where you can have croissants & tea & discuss supermarket specials who is the cheapest Aldi Woolis OR Coles
    & have a good bitch, leave the punting to guys who don't compare women to food WTF! LOL
    Where is the like button when you need one

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12