Thread: Jessica / Jessy?

Junior Member(有D料到)

Jessica / Jessy?

Well.. where do i begin..

I have another month left on my happy timer..
    so urge over necessity.. i ended up at Marrickville over the weekend, at Vixen271.
    mamasan showed me a line up of several 5+ ladies, and 3 caught my eyes, namely Mona, Jessica and Nana?(forgot).
    Mona in a 3 piece bikini style, looks Korean, seems busty (C-Dcup?) and feels quite tall (170cm?) and not chubby at all. very sexy.
    Nana? in a bikini top style and long skirt, seems busty and looks like Thai.
    Jessica in a lingerie corset style, curvy bust (D?) with matching rectangular glasses for OL sexiness.

Mamasan said Mona is chinese and Jessica singapore, and kept recommending Jessica.

I was gonna choose Mona but gave in to the OL look and choose Jessica for 45min - $140.

I was so excited for this punt after my good experiences with Winnie and Angelababy...

Man all i can say is anything can be deceiving... just like the recent Blue/Gold dress color saga!
    The let down was: Not curvy at all, babychub with bit of love handle, C/B+ Cup by babychubs, some position (nothing crazy) resistance and does not speak much english at all..

We talked a little and soon started with bit of kissing to LFK (she sticks her togue out for u to suck on).
    Then cat lick but was quite lacking as she only did my nipples and not much touching or banana stroke.
    Then she asked if CBJ or BBBJ, i said BBBJ and she said it'll be extra 30 and i said i thought its included in the package...
    I felt it kind of ruined the mood since we were talking about $$ in the middle of the session... maybe its just me an amateur punter
    A little awkward but on the dom and her CBJ is quite ok.
    The session went on and was trying to make the most out of it, not until her damn phone alarm timer start ding-a-ling! twice.
    She told me to finish up as no time, so i speed up like a drill and release after a while.
    (..Fuck only if i wasn't so tired from the gym yesterday, it would have been so much better with with sexy Angelababy from Hornsby even without any L/DFK. )

Shit did i mention the session finished up like 5-10min earlier? when i look at the clock before i walked out....
    not that i care for this session but fyi ;p

|Feature: Chinese, babychub C cup, LFK
    |Face: 7 with specs for OL fantasy |Body: 5.5 |Service: 6 |Atmosphere: 6.5
    |Again: Nah

|Shop assessment: thumbs up.
    Clean and no odour, my room was MASSIVE.
    Location is daring with the only front entrance.
    Cold deco & tiled flooring, but it gives u more of an established business. Inside is like a maze with couple huge separate waiting room. |

After checking back syd99 shop info, Mona is suppose to be Korean.. wtf mamasan?!
    and Jessica/Jessy could be Chinese/Macau/Singapore (i think its same girl but different alias).
    I regret not choosing Mona since her bikini showed her body line which would also be the more accurate cup size.
    so TIL that when choosing WL becareful of ones that wears coverings from cup to the Y ;p

Maybe next time i should request to fuck the WL in their outfit?
    Actually i wonder if the WL will be obliged to do so?? does anyone know?

Banned
    Thanks aliguu for your review
    You arent an amateur, you are dealing with issues that customers are always facing, a lady who looks good covered up in her outfit, but thats it

Maybe shops need to provide a menu, and as each girl comes in to introduce herself, she points at the options that she truly offers

LFK Yes / no
    DFK Yes / no
    CBJ Yes / no
    BBBJ Yes / no

In the ideal world (I really need to start a shop), all women, regardless of them being Chinese, Japanese, Korean, Thai etc, should at least understand these basic abbreviations
    Punters would be handed a menu, and the women point to which ones they offer

Now the experienced amongst us would state we need an extended 'menu' to go through

Any puppy fat under your outfit Yes / no
    Are you going to ask "Can you cum now ?" Yes / no

I remember discussing the question of how to really estimate a womans body size, when she introduces herself in semi dark conditions, and with a full outfit on
    Wish that skill was easy to master

Its always hard negotiating before a punt, about what services women will offer
    Sometimes the womans English isnt good enough for a proper discussion, and it does feel a little off asking these things beforehand

Any brothers know how to deal with this issue better that the menu option that I have proposed, tongue in cheek ?

Junior Member(有D料到)
    hamony bro i feel u too.. no homo! haha

yea i totally think the menu is the best solution!

i mean i've been trying to ask mamasan via txt and up front, and most times they either:
    -pretend they dont know what ur talking about
    -"huh" - play dumb
    -their engrish really sux...

feels like they deliberately makes it awkward for you to ask further.

Have you seen the Singapore advertisements?
    it has all the services listed!
    (..but no guarantee delivery LOL)

Shit we should invest together and open a "service on menu" joint

Banned
    Yes bro. PM me and we discuss our menu idea, and our new business venture

I wait and wait for other brothers to guide me, and eventually I invent 'menu' idea

Im sure there are great clubs overseas where they sit the customer down, and show you a menu of which ladies are available, and what is on offer
    Obviously that can only work in the very crowded cities, where there are a lot more working ladies per shop

Yeh, sms or asking mamasan usually gives you "Yes, of course" when you ask about specific services, but when you meet the lady, its a different story

Until our new business is up and running, maybe you and I need to design our "menu system", which has Chinese, Japanese, Thai, and Korean phrases
    We bring it into the shop, and use that to ask each lady what is actually included in the price

Negotiation in the middle of sex is pretty unromantic, but dont blame the lady, blame the punter
    Punter too polite or too awkward to ask before you choose a lady !
    Once you have chosen a lady, and you are in the room with her, its hard to negotiate what is and what is not on the menu

This is my favourite movie scene, where our 'menu' would definitely be required

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PrAIA4c_Mtk

Junior Member(有D料到)
    haha menu definitely would be the best thing for my black bro chris right there, otherwise in RL he'll definitely get dogd by picking based on the 'look' .

now you got me started...
    i have so many ideas that's so do-able and not expensive at all!