Person's Name : Monica

Establishment : newtown 447

Hours of Business : 10 am till late

Rates : $30 1/2 hr $60 hour $50 extras

Size/shape : Slim, tall, attractive face, natural B cup

Pussy: little bush

Nationality or Ethnicity : thai

Services Provided : HJ

Review: Monica seems to be new at this, her massage was pretty much a tickle with oil and her part 2 is very limited, in the sense she doesnt like being touched or kissed, she will look at you though which i find is something a lot of ML wont do and because i found her extremely pretty i was happy enough but i dont think many others would be interested in the service or attracted, i have strange tastes, also she said she was leaving thursday so i'm doing this report in case she comes back

i only booked for 30 mins so again not sure if you have to book an hour to get a girl with fuller range of extras

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by noseyboy View Post
    Person's Name : Monica

Establishment : newtown 447

Hours of Business : 10 am till late

Rates : $30 1/2 hr $60 hour $50 extras

Size/shape : Slim, tall, attractive face, natural B cup

Pussy: little bush

Nationality or Ethnicity : thai

Services Provided : HJ

Review: Monica seems to be new at this, her massage was pretty much a tickle with oil and her part 2 is very limited, in the sense she doesnt like being touched or kissed, she will look at you though which i find is something a lot of ML wont do and because i found her extremely pretty i was happy enough but i dont think many others would be interested in the service or attracted, i have strange tastes, also she said she was leaving thursday so i'm doing this report in case she comes back

i only booked for 30 mins so again not sure if you have to book an hour to get a girl with fuller range of extras
    Thanks for the report.

Any girls at 447 do FS? Who else is good at this place?

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    kiki offered me FS but i declined on that occasion, i hear that some do some don't so its very much a 'punt' in all descriptions