Thread: Lia - not quite genuine as advertised

Junior Member(有D料到)

Lia - not quite genuine as advertised

I have, over some of my AR's of recent times, promoted 533 as having a reliable punting record. But today was a little disappointing. Maybe I'm used to the best that 533 normally presents? Booked Lia, a new girl today, who on the roster is described as a size FIVE, which in my mind conjured up images of MiMi. Did the $ transaction with Q, without seeing Lia. Started my shower and when Lia entered the room I was very surprised to see that she was more of a size SEVEN than a size five. But, I've paid and I'm all wet so proceed.
    Lia has her back to me as I shower and is making diary entries in her note book. She must be an accountant and recording her affairs of the day! Another confusing detail is that her profile says she is Malaysian but she told me she was Chinese.
    Onto the bed and I decide to be a star fish and see what she does........cat bath is her starting point and really if I had not interrupted her it may have been a real long bath time.
    I said she is a size seven rather than a five, but although she has a small tummy fat roll and biggish cheek bums (for me at least) she still presents well.
    I had to be the instigator of all activities, from kissing all the way through to massage. Lia does/did kissing, French kissing but not deep, BBBJ but not deep throat and gentle sucking attention to ball sucking with a reserved and almost reticent reluctance to rimming. I mean gentle licking only.
    And when it was my turn to give back, she was like a star fish as well! She is unshaven, has a very hard to find clit and although made the appropriate noises, I was unsure of willingness to just let go and enjoy 'her time'.
    We changed positions a few times, including 69, but continued oral sex was getting neither of us anywhere close to over the line. So I asked for a condom and Lia obliged with some lube and mounted me cow girl. Surprisingly, she performed very well in this position, as many 'bigger sized' girls cannot always hold this position. We thrusted away at each other for awhile, until we moved to the more traditional and slower paced Mish position.
    This is where we had the GFE experience, as promised by Angie, with Lia learning 'slow' vs 'fast' thrusts and 'deep' vs 'shallow' movements......Eventually, I asked Lia if she would suck me again and CIM.
    Off with the DOM and she began sucking again, gently and still only half way but pleasant. I'm about to come and tell her so expecting some bigger mouth action but CIM is not on the menu and instead I get. HJ to finish.
    OK, but not really up to the 533 standard. Finished last 10 minutes with an average massage.

Banned
    Sorry to hear of your experience with Lia I have to admit I saw her profile size 5 and thought sounds like she is worth a visit.

After reading your AR bro thanks for the warning I will give her a miss as there are some really nice girls at 533 at present.

It will be interesting to see how long this girl lasts!

Banned
    Thanks for your review Mark

Sometimes after a hard days work, can a customer ask to be taken care of, and not have to show all the initiative ?
    Im not saying the woman has to do all the hard work, after all some of these ladies do 12 hour shifts
    But you can tell the difference pretty quickly, between a passive, and a passionate attitude
    But looks like you did get some GFE, which is great

Cheers

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by harmony View Post
    Thanks for your review Mark

Sometimes after a hard days work, can a customer ask to be taken care of, and not have to show all the initiative ?
    Im not saying the woman has to do all the hard work, after all some of these ladies do 12 hour shifts
    But you can tell the difference pretty quickly, between a passive, and a passionate attitude
    But looks like you did get some GFE, which is great

Cheers
    Thats advice coming from someone who has never fucked anyone!!!! Go figure.

Junior Member(有D料到) Hornyonetwo's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Oneonone View Post
    Sorry to hear of your experience with Lia I have to admit I saw her profile size 5 and thought sounds like she is worth a visit.

After reading your AR bro thanks for the warning I will give her a miss as there are some really nice girls at 533 at present.

It will be interesting to see how long this girl lasts!
    Obviously during her interview with you she gave a great performance to get the job.
    Now shes working her performance has dropped off.
    How long untill you oops sorry angie lets her go?

Junior Member(有D料到) Hornyonetwo's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by numberonebigsize View Post
    Thats advice coming from someone who has never fucked anyone!!!! Go figure.
    Ha ha gold

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by Hornyonetwo View Post
    Ha ha gold
    While waiting in the 'runway of pleasure' today I had the opportunity perched on the bed
    Linen stool outside room 3, a chance to talk with Angie at greater length than is not always possible. Angie knew of my description of Lia being a size 7, rather than a size 5, as had been advertised. Angie told me that Lia had sent images of herself when she was ten years younger. And Angie admitted she had not had a face to face (or OneonOne) interview, Pun intended.