Thread: Queen Massage Annerley

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Queen Massage Annerley

Saw this place advertised on WeChat and thought I'd give it a go.

The place has that sort of dank vibe (think Shanghai massage), sort of dark and claustrophobic (which I actually don't mind). I would guess from the ML that it's a Chinese operation. ML was quite young, skinny and pretty enough. I went for the 1 hour for $70 including 'body scrub'. I had never had one of these before and the ML's English skills were too poor to explain so I just jumped in the deep end. Body scrub ended up being her throwing on some sort of rough-glove and rubbing some gritty kind of paste all over my back. Probably wouldn't go for it again.

I'd say the massage was of the minimum standard to be acceptable. But absolutely no playfulness or anything at all to get you into the mood. I've decided to take the advice given on this forum and not throw good money after bad. All my attempts at conversation had fallen flat and no rapport had developed. Any sort of ending was going to be lucklustre so I did not bother to ask.

Run of the mill massage joint with non-communicative ML. Perhaps she was just having a bad day, YMMV.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by marlowe View Post

The place has that sort of dank vibe (think Shanghai massage), sort of dark and claustrophobic (which I actually don't mind). I would guess from the ML that it's a Chinese operation. ML was quite young, skinny and pretty enough. I went for the 1 hour for $70 including 'body scrub'. I had never had one of these before and the ML's English skills were too poor to explain so I just jumped in the deep end. Body scrub ended up being her throwing on some sort of rough-glove and rubbing some gritty kind of paste all over my back. Probably wouldn't go for it again.

I'd say the massage was of the minimum standard to be acceptable. But absolutely no playfulness or anything at all to get you into the mood. I've decided to take the advice given on this forum and not throw good money after bad. All my attempts at conversation had fallen flat and no rapport had developed. Any sort of ending was going to be lucklustre so I did not bother to ask.

Run of the mill massage joint with non-communicative ML. Perhaps she was just having a bad day, YMMV.
    Mate try golden hands at stones corner

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by marlowe View Post

been to this place before shit massage ask do i want extra after shit massage noway

Senior Member(無間使者)
    i will give golden hands a go

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Can someone provide the contact details for golden hands? I can't seen to find them on google, thanks

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by ococpunt View Post
    Can someone provide the contact details for golden hands? I can't seen to find them on google, thanks
    in the one way street. Near the adult shop & the bottle shop.its a old house u can't miss it. Ask
    To see heather a blonde hair Korean great service