Thread: IVY - the special $60/30min dip

Junior Member(有D料到)

IVY - the special $60/30min dip

The special $60 half hour deal was on again a few days ago on Ella, so i manned up and decide to give this place a go for justification..
    maybe wasnt a good idea after all its with the special rate... shouldn't expect high.

Booked Ella for 45min, txt to say running late, but she was not available after i arrived a few minute later than the booked time.
    Papasan was nice to chat, apologised and offered the only other girl on the floor IVY, the same special rate, for half hour.

IVY looks tight in a white dress, seems like a hot little minx to give me a run for my money..
    but yea.. looks can be deceiving.

I received catbath of only licking of my nipples and nothing else.
    It was soft and i aint really feeling it.
    Time was pressing, getting obvious to prolong it she started an ok CBJ.
    No kissing, No touching pussy, no eye contact, not much physical contact, and i had become the star fish at its best, wondering how bad it can get..

Semi-hard she start to CG me, then i flipped her for doggy a little while before going mish.
    She started to say things like 'your strong, fuck long time... BETTER CUM SOOON'..
    And all this time i was trying my best to stay hard and give her good BFE persona by talking to her nice and casually LOL!
    'U can fuck long time...'
    'can u cum..'
    'i think the times close'
    'cum soon'
    'better cum now time is up'

I focus so hard on the fuck for the mood and rammed her hard to finally reach my explosion shortly after.

Got into my car, my watch had 2 more minutes to the 30min session

I feel bad for the joint, as the AR is mostly driven by their girls performance.
    And now i have doubt to return, even if special rates offered.

|Face/service: 5.5 |body: 6 |Atmosphere: 6

|Location: Very nice place, classy deco and feels like exclusive lawyers club.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    They should learn from Ginza. Rather than lowering standard and price, why not get girls that can perform? Once you build your customers base then can start increasing price. They have nice facility and location is not too bad either. Can be the Ginza of the Northern suburb perhaps?

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Same here, when I got back to the train station there was still a few minutes left of my 30 minutes session after being told to leave by the WL in their shop