Had a session with Tiffany today. Quite good value for money given that she is only a Golden Class.

I arrived late due to the unpredictable traffic condition in Surry Hills (and in Sydney in general!). Made the payment while Wilson calls and notifies the girl. Was told to go upstairs to Room 7. Door opened and I received a warm welcome by Tiffany. The conversions at the beginning were probably a little awkward as I was still in my "hurry-up" mode and was not relaxed at all.

Shower started and the hot water helped me to relax. I then started to lay my eyes on Tiffany. She is reasonably good looking. Although not at the same level with Momo and Bella, she is the prettiest among all the Hong Kong girls I have seen at Ginza (Aina & Christina).

Body was also great. A pocket rocket indeed as described in other reports. I knew before I made the booking that she had a boobs job. But this is arguably the best job I have seen (or touched to be more accurate). Unlike those other ones with that ridiculous shape like balloons, Tiffany's pair looks and feels very natural.

After the shower she asked me to lie down and started the catbath. She has a very soft tongue so the whole thing was quite enjoyable. During the BBBj, she stayed at my right, making a 90 degree angle between her body and mine. I always liked this because my hand can reach wherever I want.

After a while I asked for the condom and then she sat on me. How long they are happy to stay at the cowgirl position is always a good test for the girl's willingness to please you. I was a little lazy today so she did all the work. But still she was not the one who asked to change positions. Also I am not large at all, but she was tight down there.

At the end of the session I spent 2 or 3 minutes enjoying her massage. We also had a good talk during the massage. She mentioned how she liked running and swimming etc.

Look: 8.5/10
Body: 8/10
Attitude: 9/10
Overall experience among all girls I saw at Ginza: 8.5/10
Overall experience among all Golden Class girls I saw at Ginza: 9.5/10

One thing to add: her English is not that strong. We mainly talked in Mandarin. So if clicking is your thing and Mandarin is not your language, then my experience might be different from yours...