Thread: Summer promises, Bonnie delivers

Senior Member(無間使者) henry_lawson's Avatar

Summer promises, Bonnie delivers

After my reunion session with the gorgeous Nepalese Cici last Friday (AR Here) I staggered out, went down the road for lunch at the pub, then walked past Summerville again on the way to my car. Summer was on her way back from the bank, and said jokingly "You want to go again?".
    I must have paused too long thinking about it, Summer soon had me by the arm guiding me inside calling for Bonnie "Bonnie make you cum again - no problem". When I saw Bonnie, I knew my problem was going to be shooting too soon, not not at all!

Bonnie was wearing a bright pink outfit with a short skirt and sleeveless zip top - think of a wetsuit one size too small on the cover of Sports Illustrated and you get the picture. I only had 30 minutes so dispensed with part 1 and went straight for part 2 with extras. Wow, I'm getting half a nasty just thinking about what she looks like - full C/D cups, gorgeous eye, smile and complexion - basically another of Summer's Stunners! The teasing was first class and she produced the goods like Summer promised - baby batter # 2.

For the record Summer, I knocked the top off again just before midnight to make it 3 for the day. When I'm on holidays in June I'll try to dedicate a 'Summer Holiday' to your luscious girls and they can do all three for me!

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Awesome report bro will give her a look sounds ideal

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Ahh formerly Gina of the magnificent boobies. At bamboo. She is alround spectacular. Seen many times