Thread: Healing Hands Scam

Senior Member(無間使者)

Healing Hands Canberra Scam

Went to healing hands massage in canberra city a few weeks ago. Called them before to ask if they have young girls or old ones. She said it is a new management now and I can choose as there are many girls available. Went in there greeted by one old lady. She asked if I wanted a massage, I said yes then she took me in the room ( no girls to choose ) and she was pretty old . I thought I'll take a chance. Then the massage was horrible. She was just scraping her hands in my body, no idea whatsoever. I lost my mood already after that. But then she asked if I wanted a HJ. I politely declined. she started being little rude and she kept trying to convince me HJ is good, and I should get one. She started nagging me for money. At the end, i said ok and gave her money for hj. She didnt even know how to give a HJ. Pretty dull experience. And she didnt allow me to touch anywhere. And after i was done, i had to clean up myself. She just gave me a towel and told me to clean up and get dressed. All this happened plus her broken english was another problem for me to understand. Never going back there again. One of the worst experience in Canberra.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Anyone been here recently?