Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 533 willoughby rd ADA double booking

Junior Member(有D料到)

533 willoughby rd ADA double booking

Hi all,
    I have been a regular at 533 willoughby for a while now..Tts happened to me many times and i'm sure to others but this was the final straw..I had made a booking on saturday for ada on sunday i arrived 10 minutes early of my midday booking..I was told ada be with me soon..30 minutes later ada comes in and says customer extended to 3pm and would i like to see another girl..No i made a booking with you..Its an hour drive from where i live so i was very annoyed..As it says on the roster make a booking to avoid disappointment..Well i was disappointed alright.. I said don't bother about another girl and stormed out..whats the point in making a booking when the don't honour it? As much as i like the girls there i'm over the BS..If anyone knows if ada works anywhere else can the private message me.
    Thanks.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Looks like another place to add to my avoid list.

Yeah common occurence here.
    Its a very busy shop so angie will not care if you do not return.
    This shops defender will chime in soon with all sorts of excuses.

99 Premium Member (特級會員) woods23's Avatar
    Same place, same shit again.

Banned
    Costy, sorry to hear about that
    I feel your pain, with the travel time, and the anticipation of seeing Ada, who has great reviews
    It does seem rough that another punter can overstay their session, when there is a direct booking

Why do punters have to extend for a long period, AFTER they have started ??
    I never understand why these extending punters, dont ask: "Is there another booking after my booking ?"
    And the shop, should be saying "Yes, there is a booking at 12:00, no negotiations"

The fact that you have booked ahead says:
    1)You are a serious customer, not just a random walk in
    2)You have a busy schedule, and/or a long drive to get there
    3)You have the expectation to see and pay for a specific lady

But...
    I would have felt sorry for you at most other shops, but not as much because you went to 533
    Its almost like someone complaining of lack of choice at Ginza or Stillettos !

If that had been me, and I was told my booking was taken, the first thing I would have done was show my disappointment
    Then quickly afterward, I would have kept my cool
    You should alway keep your manners

The next thing I would have done, without blinking, was to check the AUS99 533 roster for that day on my smartphone, and chosen another fine 533 lady
    Yeh, sure, you may have to wait, but losing your cool isnt going to make you very popular or valued
    You have a luxury of choice at that place most days bro

Expecting reliable service 100% of the time is very understandable, but not practical at a budget shop. Thats reality bro.

Look at the 533 roster for Sunday:

Sex appeal Joline >http://533willoughby.com.au/joline.html

Pocket rocket Michelle>http://533willoughby.com.au/michelle.html

Taiwan flower Joye >http://www.533willoughby.com.au/joye.html

Geisha Miko >http://533willoughby.com.au/mico.html

Racy and striking Kiki >http://www.533willoughby.com.au/kiki.html

Elegant Sara >
    http://533willoughby.com.au/sara.html

Bro, even taking a random punt with one of the other ladies on, you are likely to have a great sesssion

For the record, I am on your side, you made a booking a day earlier, and you really shouldnt have to ring again the next morning to confirm your booking
    But looks like at any shop, if you really want to be sure of things, you have to confirm that morning !
    Particularly if you are making a long drive in to see the lady

Finally, complaining about one of the busiest shops in Sydney is almost getting cliche. Next we will have complaints about not finding a car spot at Westfields

Just my 2 cents

Peace to all, and commiserations to bro Costy

Senior Member(無間使者)
    The only way to get any hope of getting a booking honoured is if you are a regular and say your name but even then....

I will often set aside some time for a punt, and call when Im outside and see who is available right then and only go in if it's someone I want to see. Even doing this, the other bitch (not Angie) has stitched me up and the minute it took from hanging up to knocking on the door the situation changes.

Banned
    PhoBot, I agree, it helps to have a polite scepticism about rosters
    Often at other shops, a woman is advertised on AUS99, as being on for the next day, but not when they start
    When you text or ring, you need to be specific about who you want to see, and just call a spade a spade, and ask when she starts
    Dont just turn up and expect everything to happen your way, just isnt practical

But no doubt, that wasting an hour each way in traffic, is very annoying, as bro Costy says !
    Some brothers no doubt are also paying the bridge toll
    533, like Taren Point, is a fairly long commute for most punters, so they should respect bookings more

Im not making excuses for any shop, but its like the budget hairdressers I go to ($10 haircut)
    These shops are more geared towards punters just turning up, and seeing which person is available when they arrive
    Im pretty laid back in both scenarios

But if this is the case in punting, they really shouldnt take bookings !

Just punt there more often, until they know you by name and preference
    Easier said than done, as competition is great, and money isnt unlimited !

Judging from the history on this forum, if there was a Booking Complaints Olympic, 533 must be the hot favourite for the gold medal winner !
    Directory of After Reports by wilisno
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...ectory+reports
    Collections of frequently used Abbreviations
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...-Abbreviations

Senior Member(無間使者)
    but are they really that good?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by goodtime View Post
    but are they really that good?
    It's a bang for your buck place.

Banned
    This should not happen if the wl has a booking then the customer should not be allowed to extend.

I have had a wl ask me to extend on more than one occasion being a regular I check the board and have said no you have a booking after me.

Sometime I would have liked to extended but to me bookings should be honoured.

Banned
    Standard: BBBJ
    Most Girls: CIM, DFK
    Some Girls: Anal, Cock Slides, Gangbangs, etc.
    Unsubstantiated claims of: BBFS, other recreational activities
    Age Range: late-20's to 40's
    Average size: slim (try finding porkchops in their gallery)
    Same Price for all girls: $90/30 mins, $150/hour

So don't question why they are flat out busy and why Angie couldn't care less if you throw a tantrum in her hallway. The owner has cleverly priced and positioned his services such that if you try and bring up a customer service issue, the rest of the VFM-hunting market goes against you.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    dokleng, i gather you are one of the shop defenders...treating return customers like crap doesn't seem like good business..yes its a common occurrence, so i should just cop it sweet??.. this post was just my way of venting. money isn't unlimited for me so i can't lock in 3+ hour visits and get priority..im sure other punters got burned with bookings that day too.

Banned
    if you gathered that much, then you missed my point. fyi, I have long since abandoned the queue to 533.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    The COAT strikes again.......
    Yes, yes we all know 533 is the "best bang for you buck" establishment......
    Still, that's no excuse to be fed BS by Angie who is the sweetest person when you pay her but, an absolute
    C... Of A Thing (COAT) when she duds you. This time she sends Ada to do her dirty work as she couldn't bare the thought of dealing with another dissatisfied customer. There are other establishments just as good who honour their bookings so please don't insult those who have been shafted by Angie that they need to cop it sweet.
    A slap in the face is never needed after being shat on by The COAT....

[QUOTE=Oneonone;646594]This should not happen if the wl has a booking then the customer should not be allowed to extend.

I have had a wl ask me to extend on more than one occasion being a regular I check the board and have said no you have a booking after me.

Sometime I would have liked to extended but to me bookings should be honoured.
    when did the booking board move from the office into the hallway/waiting rooms?
    No punter who is not affiliated with the shop would be able to see this information.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Kunt service no doubt ... these places have knob in town lining so yeah they dont give a toss, its like complaining about a can of coke

there are other shops that take customers serious ly, like roger @22brodie, I had a shocker punt there, wrote a report (an honest one), and he gave me and a few other punters whodbeen dudded a free session. That is fucking customer service. maybe the service is vanilla in comparison ymmv, but being treated like a person is an important part of feeling satisfied as a customer, the intro and and outro of a session do matter.

diva massage also gets an honorable mention for being great at customer service

99 King Member (帝皇會員) CunningLinguist's Avatar
    Yet another thread about the bad service of 533!
    I stopped going ages ago, I realised I was not their target market, being into the younger flesh and better customer service from management.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Ada double booking

I agreed and believe what you are saying. I have been regular to this place for the last 5 years. A lot of times I arrived earlier and have to wait for at least 30 min or more and she asked me to change another girl or she gave my booking to someone even I was not interested in her.One day she said to me that this old man only needed hand job so it was very quick in fact more than 30 min they spent. She could let someone jumped queue despite I had booking
    One day she gave me a girl I did not book after handing over the money then she said the guy who had booking just arrived. I was angry due to double booking standard which I reminded to her. She was speechless and no answer but told me not come to her place any more as it were freebie to me.

99 King Member (帝皇會員) CunningLinguist's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Jacky View Post
    told me not come to her place any more
    Sounds like good advice

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast