Senior Member(無間使者) Pussy HUnter's Avatar

Mia Mia – tall and very attractive

Person's Name : Mia Mia

Establishment : 64 Alexander Avenue Taren Point

Date of Visit : Monday 16th March 2015

Girls Photos : http://www.magmodels64.com/mia.html

Photo Genuine: Yes

Rates : $150 per hour

Size/shape : Slim, narrow waist, tall, very attractive face, enhanced C cup titties

Pussy: Fully shaved, small landing strip, interesting scorpion image

Nationality or Ethnicity : Chinese

Services Provided : DFK, BBBJ, DATY, FS

Review:

I had passed Mia Mia in the corridor a couple of time and felt we should get better acquainted.

I booked an hour and 64 was a hive of activity on a Monday morning.

Mia Mia presents so well in her black and white bikini. Nice soft hello hug and kissy kiss. Bit of DFK and she is a really good kisser. She then dropped to her knees for what Mia Mia does best. Terrific BBBJ. Nice soft and long sucking with nice eye contact between sucks. Yummy.

Into the bed and some more BBBJ. Mia Mia has beautiful long hair and she doesn’t put it up during the session, just lets it fall down over her body.

Into overhead DATY and Mia Mia really gets off on this. I was caught in a pincer moment as I looked up at her lovely full boobies with the nice erect nipples as I lapped on her wet pussy. (You gotta see her to fully understand the pincer moment). She does get really wet.

On with the dom and into her in mish. We moved to the corner of the bed so I could get better penetration and it was a kodak moment looking at her very attractive face with her legs wide and up in the air. She is a real stunner.

Slim body, very attractive face, nice BBBJ, loves DATY with a really wet pussy. What’s not to like?

Shop Owner
    Mia is working today, for booking 95241278