Thread: Bangkok advice

Senior Member(無間使者)

Bangkok advice

Hey guys.

I maybe going to Bangkok for work for a few weeks and it will be my first visit.

I was wondering if anyone had some good advice on some good massage (rnt) joints? I am not really interested in brothels or full service. I am looking for a good massage with some extras.

I don't know much about Bangkok so am not sure if most massage venues would do extras or not. Are they easy to find? I am not sure where I would en staying yet but it'll likely be in it near the City centre and I would likely look for places around there.

Any advice would be tops! Thanks fellas

Senior Member(無間使者) black knight's Avatar
    i haven't seen any updates recently..
    I would be looking for Lt and a all nighter in between Massages and bj bars when I get there.

Yo Dirty Sanchez,
    Check this sight out mate, helped me immensely not only in Bangkok, it has some great knowledge within to use as a guide and I found most of the information available to be pretty close to fact, has great info on accomadation, venues, etiquite, and what not and what to do.

Have a great Trip and just enjoy..........

Mr Bastard.

http://bangkokredeye.com/bar-girl-friendly-hotels.html

Senior Member(無間使者) black knight's Avatar
    One of the best places for a soapy Massage is a place called Annies near soi 4 and Nana plaza.
    Amazing experience and most of the girls are glamazons.. a good place to visit if you have 2hrs to kill.

Hey Troops, this site helped me immensely in theory, especially booking places to stay before I got there through sites such as Agoda and so on, a quick check on the site and wallah, the hotel I want is girl friendly, beauty, as with anything you learn you need a practical lesson, but the site is easy to navigate and I found most of the knowledge to be close to the truth when put into practise once I was in The Land of Smiles......(except when things go pear shaped of course)

As with most opinions in life this is not Gospel.........

It helped me as a Thailand virgin and I hope it can help you also.........

How I wish to click my fingers and appear in any number of places in this country of smells sights and adventure once more...

http://bangkokredeye.com/bar-girl-friendly-hotels.html

Junior Member(有D料到)
    bangkokredeye is an amazing resource. its all i needed whilst there lol

Seems the Darling Massage at Sukhumvit moved to another place. Does anybody know where they are now? Just find old info in net, but place is empty.