Contact Details/Address/Weblink : 741 george street

Hours of Business : 10AM till late

Rates : $110 $60 p/h + $50 tips

Size/shape : slim, very perky A, long legs

Nationality or Ethnicity: Chinese

Services Provided : Massage B2B Nude HJ

Value for money/recommend? : Yes/ YES

My experience/comments :

i looked through some of the resters and it seemed yesterday most were nmcot, i really wanted a good massage though so after reading a few AR's on some girls i decided CiCi at snow would be the one, a few on here had said she was in their top ten for massage so that was good enough for me

i walked in and there was a short thai girl who said hi and looked my type then another taller chinese girl came out of a door and took over, led me to a room, i asked her name and she said Cici so i took the hour and paid for everything up front, negotiating half way through ruins the flow a bit so money done first, Cici told me to get undressed and went to bank, while i layed down not noticing the table wasnt made up, so when she came back we had a stand up/lay down/not yet/ ok now exchange which made us both laugh and from then we just clicked, she asked if i like medium or hard, i like very hard and she worked really well on me, knees up and down my legs whilst really seperating muscles with thumbs, elbows, whatever she could get in there, for such a young girl she really knows her stuff, her arm/elbow rack up your back is a pleasure you rarely get in many places and she was constantly asking if it was ok or harder etc, and we were chatting away happily about anything and everything, she speaks very good english and has this way of coming close to your ear and whispering something every now and again that gives you goosebumps, a thoroughly excellent part 1

Just before the flip, she told me she knew i like strong but this part is more gentle, if that was ok, by then i didnt care, she'd made me feel great with the part 1 and she was GF'ing me in such a good way i was happy to just follow her, so she slides off her clothes and i'm thinking she has a delicious athletic figure but i cant help going back to her eyes, she looks at you intensely and although she isnt what you'd call stunning she has this look that makes you want her, she jumps on the table and starts the slide, talking to me, hovering over my face and leaning in, teasing with her lips and it drives you crazy, i'm wandering a little with my hands but not to much, i'm taking this slow just to see what else she does, i can feel a little trimmed bush rubbing up and down little bro and shes feeding me nipples, sucking my ears and nibbling then around my neck, leading down and i'm thinking this might go a little further than i was expecting, by now i'm rock hard and she has an oily hand wrapped round me and is looking directly at it, moves her face closer and starts blowing, not the kind i expect your thinking but actually blowing air onto the head while she strokes, its driving me insane, i'm cm away from her mouth i can feel her breath and shes stroking firmer and faster, meanwhile my hand has gone on autopilot and i'm playing with her clit, shes wet, but i dont finger as most ml's dont like it but as i'm sliding up and down my finger rubs her ass and she holds it there, so i'm playing with that and i'm getting so turned on shes letting me push my finger in a little and looking at me smiling and stroking faster, then shes turning back to me, looking in my eyes, kissing and i cant take anymore, she feels me shoot and pushes her tongue in my mouth as i cum, i could barely move for 5 minutes after she was done, she went and got towels and kept giving me little kisses followed by a quick head massage and i wandered out feeling drained, excited, relaxed and planning to keep an eye on the roster for our next session, FULLY RECOMMENDED!

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Great review bro. Need to check roster when she will be working.

Quote Originally Posted by noseyboy View Post
    Girls Name : Ci Ci

i looked through some of the resters and it seemed yesterday most were nmcot, i really wanted a good massage though so after reading a few AR's on some girls i decided CiCi at snow would be the one, a few on here had said she was in their top ten for massage so that was good enough for me
    FULLY RECOMMENDED!

Thanks for sharing noseboy,

Sounds like this Cici is a young star at one of my favourite shop.

But I think this lady is brand new as per SL's own ads:

SNOW LOTUS

MON

cici newest
    19 , new to industry , pure smooth skin , very dare to try
    So I think you may have had a different Cici in mind when you head to SL and I don't think they are the same person !

But as long as you are happy brother.

Cheers

ps. the original Cici at SL was definitely my top 10 talent !
    Without good customer services, there will be no business!!
    「今時今日咁嘅服務態度係唔得架喇…」

Directory of all my After Reports:
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...ts-by-AHLUNGOR

This is what RnT is all about - photo thread:
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...T-is-all-about!!

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Thanks AH

i actually realised it wasnt the same girl but forgot to add that in the final paragraph as i was in a rush, it was all really very lucky how it worked out, i had planned to ask for cici but as one girl walked away she appeared and took me straight into the room and asked "how long?" i asked her what her name was thinking if she said any other name i would say half hour, i hate to reject a girl outright but she said "cici" so i took the hour straight away and said a 'friend' had recommended her which took her by surprise so i knew she must of been a new girl

Also the advert has stretched the truth a little, she told me she was 23 and from shanghai, i've spent a lot of time there and hong kong so we had things to talk about so she was telling the truth about that

i guess i just lucked into a new girl with the same name who really gave a good massage and gfe, maybe not your type in the body department but part 1 was more than enough to make her worthwhile imo

Happy Punting!

Shop Owner
    Cici is working at SL 741 this Thursday 26/3/15

Quote Originally Posted by noseyboy View Post
    Girls Name : Ci Ci

Establishment : snow lotus

Date of Visit : 16th march 2015

Contact Details/Address/Weblink : 741 george street

Hours of Business : 10AM till late

Rates : $110 $60 p/h + $50 tips

Size/shape : slim, very perky A, long legs

Nationality or Ethnicity: Chinese

Services Provided : Massage B2B Nude HJ

Value for money/recommend? : Yes/ YES

My experience/comments :

i walked in and there was a short thai girl who said hi and looked my type then another taller chinese girl came out of a door and took over, led me to a room, i asked her name and she said Cici so i took the hour and paid for everything up front, negotiating half way through ruins the flow a bit so money done first, Cici told me to get undressed and went to bank, while i layed down not noticing the table wasnt made up, so when she came back we had a stand up/lay down/not yet/ ok now exchange which made us both laugh and from then we just clicked, she asked if i like medium or hard, i like very hard and she worked really well on me, knees up and down my legs whilst really seperating muscles with thumbs, elbows, whatever she could get in there, for such a young girl she really knows her stuff, her arm/elbow rack up your back is a pleasure you rarely get in many places and she was constantly asking if it was ok or harder etc, and we were chatting away happily about anything and everything, she speaks very good english and has this way of coming close to your ear and whispering something every now and again that gives you goosebumps, a thoroughly excellent part 1

Just before the flip, she told me she knew i like strong but this part is more gentle, if that was ok, by then i didnt care, she'd made me feel great with the part 1 and she was GF'ing me in such a good way i was happy to just follow her, so she slides off her clothes and i'm thinking she has a delicious athletic figure but i cant help going back to her eyes, she looks at you intensely and although she isnt what you'd call stunning she has this look that makes you want her, she jumps on the table and starts the slide, talking to me, hovering over my face and leaning in, teasing with her lips and it drives you crazy, i'm wandering a little with my hands but not to much, i'm taking this slow just to see what else she does, i can feel a little trimmed bush rubbing up and down little bro and shes feeding me nipples, sucking my ears and nibbling then around my neck, leading down and i'm thinking this might go a little further than i was expecting, by now i'm rock hard and she has an oily hand wrapped round me and is looking directly at it, moves her face closer and starts blowing, not the kind i expect your thinking but actually blowing air onto the head while she strokes, its driving me insane, i'm cm away from her mouth i can feel her breath and shes stroking firmer and faster, meanwhile my hand has gone on autopilot and i'm playing with her clit, shes wet, but i dont finger as most ml's dont like it but as i'm sliding up and down my finger rubs her ass and she holds it there, so i'm playing with that and i'm getting so turned on shes letting me push my finger in a little and looking at me smiling and stroking faster, then shes turning back to me, looking in my eyes, kissing and i cant take anymore, she feels me shoot and pushes her tongue in my mouth as i cum, i could barely move for 5 minutes after she was done, she went and got towels and kept giving me little kisses followed by a quick head massage and i wandered out feeling drained, excited, relaxed and planning to keep an eye on the roster for our next session, FULLY RECOMMENDED!
    Shop 1, Chinatown
    Unit 2, 741 George Street, Haymarket
    Opening hours Mon - Fri 10am to late, Sat & Sun 10am to 10pm
    For bookings please call [B]0410-781-843
    more information:www.snowlotus.com.au
    wechat:176631525

Shop Owner
    cici is working on monday
    Shop 1, Chinatown
    Unit 2, 741 George Street, Haymarket
    Opening hours Mon - Fri 10am to late, Sat & Sun 10am to 10pm
    For bookings please call [B]0410-781-843