Thread: SOPHIE @ 533. What a gal

Cool SOPHIE @ 533. What a gal

Today after work I decided to check out Sophie , since her reviews intrigued me to try!

Sophie was ready and waiting when I walked into Angie’s slice of heaven, and she stood in the doorway, slim, tanned, nicely inviting and complemented with long shoulder passing hazel hair, but her eyes attracted me the most with her coy girlish looks turned me on instantly. We walked to the top floor room where I waited my turn to shower and then she followed.

After we both greeted each other Sophie removed what little lingerie she was wearing and revealed her true figure. Her average size breasts with perky nipples seemed to say “Come and lick me”, but it was Sophie’s eyes that captured my gaze the most. Her sultry bedroom eyes were to die for! Her totally shaved snatch was a sight to behold and her perfect butt was simply waiting to be dealt with.

Since I had her for the hour I grabbed the baby oil and invited her to be massaged, since it was like 545pm I guessed she could do with one and what better way to get a feel of her body.

I massaged her back for about 10-15minutes and she was enjoying the feeling as she reached around and played with my eager cock and balls, slowly bringing them to attention. She was hinting how she had a sore neck and shoulders and I knew why they were sore! Being late in the day, I’m sure she satisfied alot of customers today which I was soon to discover.

Before too long, Sophie rolled over to reveal her shaven honeypot and invited me to dine at the Y...DATY and so I indulged and watched as she slowly squirmed and moaned to a louder volume over the next 5-10minutes. Soon enough I decided to have my turn and took the StaRfiSh pose where she went to town on my manhood. With her BBBJB slurpy action and wild tongue moves and gentle teeth feeling, I knew I wasn’t going to last long. The next thing I knew Sophie took a rubber and inserted her finger up my fudge slot and poked slowly in and out making my rod harder by the second as she sucked with a tenacious appetite that was now making my eyeballs roll back in their sockets!

I suggested 69 and we shifted into high gear. Her gorgeous butt checks were simply divine to much on and her love hole was a real gem to devour. With those silky smooth lips and glistening clit, I ate her for dinner! Sophie was still in overdrive on my knob as she swirled her saliva crazily about and pumping my shaft like a steam train’s piston. It was approaching the 45minute mark now and some serious positions were now called for.

I lifted her onto the bed and she slipped a dom onto my aching meat then guided me to her ass where she loved the deep feeling of a man’s flesh deep inside her. I pumped her ass for about 5 minutes before she asked me to lay down and she lifted my legs up in the air and proceeded to give my ass a real good rimming DG where her tongue darted about like a sneaky eel looking for a hole to hide in.

Sophie knows how to please and is mostly on Auto Pilot as she takes the lead and needs no directions. I had to park my Jaguar in her garage, so I once again swapped positions and slowly at first entered her doggie style for a few minutes of tightness that can’t be explained.......I swapped from love hole doggie to mish and soon I felt the need for speed so I hinted for the finishing touch.

Sophie wasted no time in once again shoving a fresh dom on her finger and some lube then slowly probing my A-hole. Once she found the groove, her hot mouth took over and sucked my cock with such passion and with an increasing speed that I knew the end was very near now.

Pressure was building up as she moaned and twisting her head about my cock as she blew me. Her long hair was a turn on as it fluttered about my balls teasing them further into blissful sensations of lust and steamy sex.

As she heard me moan, she sucked harder and faster and probed my bum with a quickening pace that I could now feel my love juice coming to the surface. Sophie could sense it too, so she shifted into turbo mode and turned up the pressure around my throbbing cock that I erupted with about 7 gushes of throat yoghurt and held her head down on my cock until I was satisfied I was finished CIM.

Sophie rose to her feet and giggled and we both knew we had a great time.

I’d see her again, but 533 has so much to offer these days I just can’t keep up!

Banned
    Thanks for the report bro Sophie sure is a fun lady but like you say there are so many to choose from at 533 at present its hard to get around to see them all.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I had the pleasure of visiting Sophie tonight- I haven't too much new to add; just know that what has been written so far by others is true; I just had to find out for myself!

That said, I think I made the mistake of visiting her too late in her shift- she seemed a little sore, and she insisted on demonstrating her considerable oral skills. Who was I to say no?

I usually take forever to cum- this gal pushed over me over the edge twice, and within twenty minutes.

Definitely one to shortlist!

babypudge
    sophie sounds like fun ha

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by babypudge View Post
    sophie sounds like fun ha
    Spoke to her today she sure looks like a girl one needs to get around to having a punt with she is on my long list of girls to see.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Looks scrumptious

Quote Originally Posted by Willoughby533 View Post
    Hot..hot..hot extras lady Sophie return today 1/3

http://533willoughby.com.au/sophie.html

Go see what is on her menu..and of course enjoy

See 533 roster for details

Modest prices @533 so why not treat yourself accordingly..

http://533willoughby.com.au/home.html

For bookings and more information please call 02-99679991
    Looks like a hot babe. Shame Willoughby is so far from down Hurstville way.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by brian007 View Post
    Looks like a hot babe. Shame Willoughby is so far from down Hurstville way.
    I travel past Hurstville on my way to 533 its not too bad on a weekend when no traffic about but can be a pain in peak hours.

The girls are well worth the trip. I have yet to try Sophie!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Oneonone View Post
    I travel past Hurstville on my way to 533 its not too bad on a weekend when no traffic about but can be a pain in peak hours.

The girls are well worth the trip. I have yet to try Sophie!
    That is indeed quite a long way to travel.

But then again i travel from Gordon to 19 pritchard and that takes me a good part of an hour.

Banned
    Pritchard place is not too far from my place but last time I went there the girl was average to say the least and the Papasan blew smoke all over me on the way out so I have not been back.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Oneonone View Post
    Pritchard place is not too far from my place but last time I went there the girl was average to say the least and the Papasan blew smoke all over me on the way out so I have not been back.
    But at least it's comparatively cheap.
    And for me it's good that they have some size 10-12 chicks available.

Banned
    Only if you like large milfs

I don't mind milfs in fact I prefer them but size 12 maybe not!

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Does anyone know if Sophie works in any other stores? 533 is a little bit far for me too (Hurstville way aswell)

PSE full throttle Sophie in today 20/4

533Just a few minutes north of the city

Hot..hot..hot extras​ lady

Sophie in today 20/4

Sophie - Petite size 6,D cup,165CM,very attractive,experienced,top Lily-like PSEX-rated service, Chinese lady.
    "Sophie @533 and has been a real success including excellent client feedback..Small and with a light olive complexion Sophie offers a top service similar to PSE Lily.. and call first and ask what is on Sophie's menu..this is a very norty lady and a reminder she is not for the faint hearted."Sophie client review
    here.

http://533willoughby.com.au/sophie.html

Go see what is on her menu..and of course enjoy.

See 533 roster for details..

Modest prices @533 so why not treat yourself accordingly..

http://533willoughby.com.au/home.html

For bookings and more information please call 02-99679991