Thread: Lucia

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Lucia

Had a really enjoyable but far too short (30min)encounter with a lovely girl called Lucia.
    Wow this girl really loves her work and had such a refreshing, friendly attitude that I would not hesitate to see her for another session, longer next time.
    Very GFE, come on like some friendly girl you've met at a party that is looking for just one thing tonight!
    I like girls with bubbly personalities, full figured and womanly( not fat) sexually aggressive without feeling like their going to consume you, enjoys pleasuring and being pleasured( really goes off during DATY) and tight but can also take a good pounding!
    Well I got all the above during my session with Lucia and could not have left Ginza happier and I dare say I was more satisfied then with some girls placed at a higher ranking.
    You know it's a great punt when you collapse in a heap together and can't stop laughing cause you've both had too much fun.
    If any of you guys want a good value punt with a young lady that really knows how to smile and genuinely comes across as someone who gets off while your getting off then I think Lucia is definitely a lady you should experience.

Senior Member(無間使者) black knight's Avatar
    30 min.. really ?
    Far too short esp for a Ginza girl...
    She sounds like a fun punt with no Kps..
    thank you for your recommendation

99 King Member (帝皇會員) CunningLinguist's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Hardjames View Post
    Had a really enjoyable but far too short (30min)encounter with a lovely girl called Lucia.
    Wow this girl really loves her work and had such a refreshing, friendly attitude that I would not hesitate to see her for another session, longer next time.
    Very GFE, come on like some friendly girl you've met at a party that is looking for just one thing tonight!
    I like girls with bubbly personalities, full figured and womanly( not fat) sexually aggressive without feeling like their going to consume you, enjoys pleasuring and being pleasured( really goes off during DATY) and tight but can also take a good pounding!
    Well I got all the above during my session with Lucia and could not have left Ginza happier and I dare say I was more satisfied then with some girls placed at a higher ranking.
    You know it's a great punt when you collapse in a heap together and can't stop laughing cause you've both had too much fun.
    If any of you guys want a good value punt with a young lady that really knows how to smile and genuinely comes across as someone who gets off while your getting off then I think Lucia is definitely a lady you should experience.
    Good AR, refreshing!