This one's gonna be very short review but I really really enjoy that I am writing

Choon this name has been in the industry quite some time because of common as you can read from reviews for this place has hosted some of the best in the industry

But like on good things come to an end many of the girls that we all know have moved on with their life or gone back to the home country

In the city and I had some time to spare so I would revisit choon and bring my memories

Upon arrival the owner introduce me to a new girl Aya ... Not one of the best looking females I was kind of a little bit disappointed . Boy does she make up for it after the doors close
The cutest thing about her is she is just like got next door Black hair silky white skin and cute little dimples when she smiles
Massage was spot-on was like getting a professional massage done she knew the right spots she knew how to apply the correct pressure and for a minute I thought i have visited my physio therapist

Smooth air blown in my my ears kisses on cheeks everything was right

In fact when she was working my little brother her legs were all tangled in my legs hands around my shoulder and it was like meeting up with my own girlfriend
My gf in for the next 30 minutes I presume

All in all a fantastic amusing Japanese by experience with the best load off

Choon girls might have left your place but you still live up to your hype