Summer's girls have always impressed so this is my second home at the moment. So Sunday arvo and I find myself back in Pyrmont, Summer greets me with 'Hello Darling, I have a girl you will like'. At many places that is just sales talk - with Summer, it's a promise!

I guess with a name like Yoko I was expecting a Japanese girl, so after meeting and chit chat I was a little surprised when Yoko told me she was Thai. Looking again I thought of course, but it was a bit dark, and I was kinda focused on her tits - B or C? I offered her a 50 and she almost seem to blush in accepting it.
The massage had barely started when Yoko climbed onboard and sat on my legs and butt, I could feel her lift her skirt and then the erotic sensation of her skin on mine. Was she going commando? I couldn't quite tell, but from that point on the massage was a heady mix of good strong expert massage with the unmistakable promise of what was to come, I just had to endure the buildup, during which she gradually increased the tease to ball-bursting excruciation. This girl knows her stuff.
'Would you like to roll over?' Yeah baby, I would.
Yoko modestly removed her gear (Ah, she was wearing a G-Strong) to reveal a heavenly shapely little bod, perfect creamy firm B+ breasts that were just the right size for her figure. She stood close as she fondled me, too close for her own good, and without taking too many liberties, it seemed she was as steamed up as I was. I stood to attention and she enthusiastically coaxed the climax I badly needed by that time, with a delightful little gasp at the point of no return.
Yes, Summer did have a girl I liked. A lot!