Thread: Meadowbank massage

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Meadowbank massage

For all you ryde citizens, this is a shop that hasn't been discussed alot but certainly deserves a mention.

Located at 3/27 bank Street meadowbank, this place is great for a good strong massage and a decent part 2 if you choose the right girl.

My recommendations for this place are Vivian who usually works on Friday and Sunday. She is probably the best masseuse here and combines a great part 1 with a fantastic part 2 if you are nice to her.

Rebecca who usually works on Saturday and Monday is also a favourite of mine but have yet to experience more than a HJ with her. She has offered but I've been too cheap those times. Will definitely go for the goids next time.

Julie is also a good masseuse there but I can't remember her days.

Regardless, this is a good shop that probably deserves more of a mention on this site.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Is this one of the 2 shops facing Constitution Road? Or a third shop??

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Meadowbank massage

Quote Originally Posted by Kaylie View Post
    Is this one of the 2 shops facing Constitution Road? Or a third shop??
    Yes it is the one closer to meadowbank Station and has both a front and rear entrance. Owner of the shop is Maria.

Have you visited both? If so, do you have any recommendations

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Yes, I have been to both. Extras offered every time. Both shops used the 'switch' trick - giving you a normal Part 1 then a scantily clad lady will appear to offer Part 2.
    No memorable experience there - definitely not the same class of girls that Epping used to have (it's gone downhill). I thought you were meaning there was now a 3rd option there.

Yes, I have been to both. Extras offered every time. Both shops used the 'switch' trick - giving you a normal Part 1 then a scantily clad lady will appear to offer Part 2.
    No memorable experience there - definitely not the same class of girls that Epping used to have (it's gone downhill). I thought you were meaning there was now a 3rd option there.
    Hate the switch trick.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Is it still worth giving one of the shops a go? Or do you have a better option for a RnT in the area?

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Meadowbank massage

Ok go to the 3/27 bank Street shop tomorrow (which is a Sunday)
    8021 6828

Organise a session with Vivian (who does both part.1 and 2). If you're interested, pay the 50 for the b2b and then tell me what you think.

I've seen Vivian 4-5 times and she is the best masseuse there with one of the best b2b's for masseuses outside of the city.

Hoping for someone to try it and confirm my view on this

Junior Member(有D料到)
    thabks for the tip. any recommendations for someone other than Vivian? this is on my commute and i have driven past it but i could only go midweek

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Meadowbank massage

Mate, pretty sure Vivian works on Fridays too but check first.

Other pick would be Nacy (I think that's her name) on thursday. I've only seen her once but she was quite naughty and open minded

Just remember to hint early that youre keen for the full experience and be playful throughout

Junior Member(有D料到)
    thanks for the tip mate. will def look into it

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Any update on this shop ?

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    I visited recently and tried asking for Vivian. She wasn't working so took mamasan's advice and went with Rebekah.

Rebekah gave a great, therapeutic massage so I was expecting a switch for part 2. Luckily, she continued through and I departed a satisfied punter.

She isn't the most beautiful, young masseuse out there, but she makes up for it with enthusiasm and skill.

Whilst I was enjoying my massage, another punter came in and asked for Vivian.. I guess the Aus99 forum is giving her a lot of business

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Went and saw Rebecca yesterday. Love her!

Haha I'm fairly certain Vivian works on Friday and Sunday. Read my above posts for what to ask for.

Vivian is not that young as well. I would say the same age as Rebecca but her b2b is soo good

Quote Originally Posted by z3335526 View Post
    Went and saw Rebecca yesterday. Love her!

Haha I'm fairly certain Vivian works on Friday and Sunday. Read my above posts for what to ask for.

Vivian is not that young as well. I would say the same age as Rebecca but her b2b is soo good
    Does Vivian do pussy slides?

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    She did for me.

The first time I saw her, she was a little cold despite being an excellent masseuse. She started warming up to me and pretty much has one of the best part 2's in the business.

But I would like someone to confirm my statements haha. She is great.