Person's Name : Amy

Establishment : Peninsular Paradise Pyrmont

Date of Visit : Today

Contact Details/Address/Weblink :

Hours of Business : As per page

Size/shape : Slim/Athletic figure C-D Cup boobs

Nationality or Ethnicity : Korean

Services Provided : Normal Sex. No BBBJ Light Kissing

Value for money/recommend? : I'll be back put it that way.

My experience/comments : Just my luck, I've recently moved from Pyrmont and wouldn't you know it, a quality FS shop opens up around the corner from where I used to live. I'm a fan of K girls, so had to see the place for my own eyes.

I contacted the shop to see who was available and management said they had 3 girls on. I went to the shop and after a slight wait, I was told one of the girls was ill, the other had been extended, which left only Amy to choose from. Management told me Amy was very popular and I wouldn't need worry about waiting for Hani (Other girl) to become available. Boy was he right, the second I laid eyes on Amy, I agreed with his assessment of her.

She has an amazing body, killer eyes, and amazing smile. Perfect K girl if you ask me. I paid for an hour with her and she immediately lead me into one of the clean and spacious rooms. Her English is reasonably good considering she's only been here a week, she instructs me to jump in the shower, to which she joins me. She washes me all over in a very seductive way which made me excited at the things to come.

Out of the shower and on to the bed where she proceeds to kiss me all over my body. It's time for a CBJ, and for a CBJ, it was nothing short of outstanding. Pretty sure she allows DATY but I didn't go there. Just a personal preference for WLs. In saying that, her nether region was groomed nicely and her pussy was very nice. After some amazing foreplay, it was time to get down to business. Dom was still on from my CBJ, she applied a little lube and she climbs on top and starts to ride me. Loved her perfect shaped body riding me, and I must admit, the foreplay and the sight of her bouncing on my cock, it didn't take at all for me to fill the tarp I was wearing. Slightly disappointed that round 1 didn't last as long as I'd hoped, my fears of just one shot were immediately put to ease when she said, 'I will get you excited again soon' I had no doubt she would have little trouble in doing so.

We eventually went round 2, and it was just as good if not better than round 1. She's open to different positions, but I chose Mish which she definitely seemed to enjoy judging by her reaction. Overall, Amy was amazing, and I would go back and see her in a heartbeat. A true GFE and I would be very surprised if I ever read a negative comment about her services.

Great shop, friendly staff, clean facilities and will be a popular destination for punters Im sure.

Oh, and on the way out, I glanced at the other girl working, turns out she was a stunner also.

Senior Member(無間使者) rubit moore's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by AGS1980 View Post
    ...and I must admit, the foreplay and the sight of her bouncing on my cock, it didn't take at all for me to fill the tarp I was wearing..
    Informative review Bro AGS, love the tarp comment hehe.

After being on a short break from work, Amy has rejoined us today.
    She is available from now till closing time.
    Thanks PPP

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Re: Working lady Jun

Dear PPP,
    How are you today?

I have recently viewed your website. Do you have any reviews from customers about Jun please.

Would like to know what other punters have said.

Also, have the following requests
    1) Does she allow DFK(Deep french kissing)
    2) DATY from the client
    3) Is she fully shaved?
    4) GFE?

Thank you for your assistance,
    Mr Alox

Junior Member(有D料到)
    can't wait to try. she is rostered tomorrow, i'm a big sucker for korean with good bodies and good looking faces

Senior Member(無間使者)
    That sounds great and tempting :-)

Quote Originally Posted by John Henry View Post
    That sounds great and tempting :-)
    Are they back in operations?

Quote Originally Posted by garfield View Post

Are they back in operations?
    Anyone has any intel what happened to this shop?