Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: I cancel my Mamasan double to be with the new girl Cherry !!

I cancel my Mamasan double to be with the new girl Cherry !!

Don't have much opportunity to punt these days so I haven't seen Nicole since she came back from holiday, finally get a chance to be in the city this morning so ring ahead to book a Mamasan double with Nicole and Vicky so that I can catch up with both ladies !

Got to the shop 5 min early, Vicky in her revealing deep V let me in and said Nicole will be another five min and asked me to wait in the end room.

One new girl was sitting in the couch eating fruit and Vicky introduced her as Cherry!

Wow, she is very pretty! Like the most beautiful girl I have ever seen in 1B !

We briefly say hi and I moved into the last room, I purposely keep the door open so I can have a good look at this young lady :

Apart from a pretty face she has lovely long hair, quite tall, wearing a short dress, can't see the busy size while she is sitting down. That got me curious so I quickly check the roster posted by Nicole and Cherry was listed as a B Cup! Pity, if only she is bigger !

Then Cherry gets up to wash her hands and I can't keep my eyes off her, she looks very well endowed up the top, she can not be a B Cup, looks every bit a D or E Cups !

Then Nicole finishes with her client and walks him out then came into my room . Gave me a big hug and said it's been a life time Lungor !

Let's do the double now!

But I can't help it so I ask Nicole how is the new girl Cherry?

Nicole straight away knows that I am interested so she asks Cherry to come over and gave us a formal introduction , Cherry is a northeast Chinese girl and at close range - she can stand on the stage of " if you are the one " and will be chosen as favourite girl many times !

心動女生💓

Then Nicole suggests that I see Cherry instead, I was still hesitating, Nicole gave me another hug and rub her breasts on me and wispered to me ears and said: try her, she is very good, she only works one day, you can see us anytime !

I thought, ok, why not!

So I changed my Mamasan double to a session with Cherry !

And I still have a big smile on my face now !

More later.....
    Without good customer services, there will be no business!!
    「今時今日咁嘅服務態度係唔得架喇…」

Directory of all my After Reports:
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...ts-by-AHLUNGOR

This is what RnT is all about - photo thread:
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...T-is-all-about!!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    That cute and that good? Curiousity rising (again)..

Quote Originally Posted by gentlescream View Post
    That cute and that good? Curiousity rising (again)..

Thou shalt not have to wait any further :

I cancel my Mamasan double to be with the new girl Cherry !!

Persons''s Names : Cherry

Establishment : Level 1B - 139 York St, Sydney

Date of Visit : Monday 23 March 2015

Contact Details/Address/Weblink : 0424 550 748

Hours of Business : 10am to 8pm daily

Rates : $35 for 30 min massage plus $50 tip for nude HE

Size/shape : quite tall, may be 1.65M+, size 6, all natural 35 D Cups

Nationality or Ethnicity : Chinese

Services Provided : firm massage, nude HJ, two styles of Spanish

Value for money/recommend? : see for yourself

So Nicole took me and Cherry inside room two, look at me with a very cheeky smile and said enjoy !! I hand over $85 to Cherry, she looks at the money and was a bit lost, and asked me how long I want to say, there are too much money, I said, half an hour and your tip (all in mandarins of course). Then Cherry breaks out to a lovely smile and said, you must come here a lot !

So I got undressed and lay on the table, it's a bit of a strange feel to meet a new girl, there are so much I don't know about Cherry, it's very different when I am seeing Nicole, Vicky, Susan, Sue, Candy, Kelly or Lisa when you are like see a friend and know exactly when you are going to get !!

I decided that I need to get to know Cherry better so I didn't put my head into the hole, just rest on my own arms and wait for Cherry to start. She asked if I like a strong massage I said as strong as you can, I like to know if you can massage, then I found out Cherry was a trained nurse back in China so she knows a fair bit of remedial massage and it shows. She did my shoulder a little bit with some strong pressing then moved to my lower back immediately, she climbs on top of me and kneel down outside my legs. As soon as her warm palms were pressing down on my waist and pushed northwards toward my shoulder along my spine, I know she is good.

She continues on my back for the next 5 min, then move to my legs, we were having a very good conversations and times just flys. Cherry is lovely and cheerful and she has this openness and straight forward personality which is typical of the northeastern people, no pretending, answered all my questions, I even purposely spoke to her in English and asked her about herself and her studies, she is not fluent but can carry out simple conversation without too much trouble, and Cherry said usually she can understand her clients quite well if they don't speak too fast - there you go, please speak slowly to your massage lady...............haha.

Then at the 20 min mark, Cherry slows right down and tries to give me some soft massage and ticklish, but this is where her experience shows, I think she is trying very hard to please but a bit lack of skills and experience, which is fine by me, I feel very comfortable with Cherry so I show her that "one leg over her legs Hong Kong style teasing - aka Coco Stanmore style !!). Once my right leg is placed over her lap, I asked Cherry to put the oil bottle on the table, and show her how to access everything under the carriage, she is a fact learner !! So all you brothers who cum after me and getting this services should thank me...............lol

So Cherry plays with me a little and my urge of seeing her naked body growing stronger so I said I get up now. I have a drink of water and Cherry removed her dress. she was wearing a very nice knickers with "Just Married" written on it ! What The !! I couldn't help but laugh at it. Cherry said she has not idea those words were written on the back of the panties, and I said, don't worry, your customer will love it, I do !!

After the panties was removed, I can see Cherry has a very sexy and booty bottom, it's reasonable meaty but still very tight, I pad on the butt cheek and my hand bounce back, her legs are very toned, long and slim and straight, very nice.

Cherry's hands reach to her back trying to remove the bra, I said wait a minute, I want to see her with the bra on, so I turned Cherry around facing me: WOW, she is very busty !! and this is all real, not push up effect by the bra. I used my both hands cupping her breasts, just on the outside of her bra and pushed them in a bit, let go and they bounce off, only as far as the boundary of the bra, lovely. So now I reach to her back and undid the bra myself, when the bra came off, a nice pointy pair of young breasts were revealed in front of me in all their glories !!

B cups as described by Nicole, no bloody way man, at least D Cups, may be E Cups, as I was holding both breast on my hands and checking whether I should label them as D, DD or E Cups, Cherry look at me and said: D Cups ! so, there you go, they are officially D Cups.

For those brothers who have seen my no. 1 girl Lisa, I would say the shape of Cherry's breasts are quite similar to Lisa's, both are 100% natural and the nipples are not pointing up but they are shapey and pointy and soft and great for Spanish, more on that later.

As for my usual play with busty girls, I turned Cherry around facing the wall mirror so that I can see my hands playing with Cherry's boobs. To be fair, they are not the best looking breasts in the current crop, but I like they sizes, and softness and all natural. For the best shape of breasts, go see Vicky at Silver Fox ! or Rebecca at 316/227 ! But Cherry is so beautiful, any breasts on her will be yummy !!

Hand job was sensual and competent without being spectacular, but I didn't get too much of Cherry's hand skills, she has too much other talents.................

I will post the rest of the HE in the Private Section.

My verdict :

Cherry is a very beautiful young massage lady, strong massage and good sensual part 2, highly recommended !! Just to look at her pretty face when you cum will be worth the price of the ticket.

Cheers
    「今時今日咁嘅服務態度係唔得架喇…」

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Is she still working there? She doesn't seem to be in any recent rosters

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by brash View Post
    Is she still working there? She doesn't seem to be in any recent rosters

Cherry is on holiday, come back next wednesday, hope to see you

nicole

QVB

Quote Originally Posted by QVB View Post
    Cherry is on holiday, come back next wednesday, hope to see you

nicole

QVB
    No wonder haven't seen her name on the roster !

Love to have another crack at her as well !

Cheers

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I predict a line up.

Banned
    Beautiful busty girl Cherry is working today, fresh come back from holiday !!

3: CHERRY ;20yrs .size 6 . DD cups . super beautiful and sexy. Good strong massage skill with her sexy firm young body . Will bring yo the heaven .,'more interesting . More fun . Best value .

Nicole
    QVB Massage

Banned
    QVB said:
    Today 09:17 AM
    Hi there . Monday . working girls will be:

1: CoCo:23yrs . BB cups . Cute and fun and super naughty .smiling all the time . Best attitude . Very popular at Qvb Korean massage shop .

2: super Lina :21 .yrs Korean . . NEW . . Size 6. CC cups .Super nature . Beautiful looking face . Long smooth black hair ..very friendly best attitude girl . .. Very passionate .new industry
    3:super :Anazing :Cherry . 20 yrs . Size 6 . DDcups . Real nature beautiful face .very sexy firm young body for her age . Better massage experience . Loverly friendly . Best attitude and service .
    4: Vicky . . 30s . Size 6 . EE cups . Super hot and sexy mature . Stunning looking . Unique style and used best techniques . Puts you in paradise .

5: Nicole : sexy ml . Size 8 dd cups . Sexy classic . Connection . Experience and best massage service.
    Last edited by QVB; Today at 09:21 AM.
    Multi-Quote This Message

Banned
    Hi . Dear brothers :Cherry on today ! You are welcome .

Quote Originally Posted by QVB View Post
    Hi . Dear brothers :Cherry on today ! You are welcome .
    Thanks sister Nic,

It's great to see that Cherry is back and working more days ! she is a real babe !

What was my verdicts on Cherry again??

Quote Originally Posted by AHLUNGOR View Post

My verdict :

Cherry is a very beautiful young massage lady, strong massage and good sensual part 2, highly recommended !! Just to look at her pretty face when you cum will be worth the price of the ticket.

Cheers
    「今時今日咁嘅服務態度係唔得架喇…」

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    I am really torn because I want to check out this 靓女, but have a very close friend who literally works next door. I am so not prepared for an accidental bumping into outside 1B...

Quote Originally Posted by Nejums View Post
    I am really torn because I want to check out this 靓女, but have a very close friend who literally works next door. I am so not prepared for an accidental bumping into outside 1B...
    Just tell your friend you went to the Thai massage on 2A which is a legit shop !

Banned
    Very popular busty girl Cherry is working today.

Bookings welcome

Nicole
    QVB Massage

Saw Cherry in the shop today, on the way out after my training session with Iris !

Wow, Cherry is super hot and her big boobs are bursting out from her low cut short red dress ! She is in very fine form !

If the noise she was making from room I was anything to go by while Iris and I was quietly studying male analogy in room two ! No details here, but from what we hear, Iris and I just looked at each other and giggle ! And Iris would just wank me that little bit harder and quicker as if to race against or keeping pace with the fun and games next door ........haha

Whoever you are , you are one lucky brother ! Love to read that review on Cherry .......lol

Cheers

Just realised that this thread was posted when it was the very first time I saw Cherry 🍒!

And at the time where Iris was still around too, it’s been 4 good years !

Gee , feels like we are an old couple now ....... haha

Cherry 🍒 Cherry 🍒 Baby !

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Just realised that this thread was posted when it was the very first time I saw Cherry 🍒!

And at the time where Iris was still around too, it’s been 4 good years !

Gee , feels like we are an old couple now ....... haha

Cherry 🍒 Cherry 🍒 Baby !
    Can’t believed is was four years ago!

I dont even know Cherry worked that long!

But for me is a very good 2.5 years with Cherry and very short time with the best Iris

Quote Originally Posted by TH14 View Post
    Can’t believed is was four years ago!

I dont even know Cherry worked that long!

But for me is a very good 2.5 years with Cherry and very short time with the best Iris
    Brother TH14, may be we have to stop loving the same ladies.......... haha

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Brother TH14, may be we have to stop loving the same ladies.......... haha
    Haha I am working very hard to find another hidden gem but not much luck....

Banned
    Friday roster :

1: Cherry : 25: yrs Chinese . . Size 6 DDcups busty Sexy super attractive and stylish city girl . Super massage experience and services. And best connection . Really natural attractive Asian babe.

2. Rachel, DD Cups, Spanish Queen, great service, connection very playful, Wild and exotic , most popular , so yummy💋

3. Nicole, very experienced all round top mamasan, C Cups, Long leg, good connections and knows mans bodies.

4. Vicky : sexy mature . E cups . Super hot mature sexy , experience and unlimited service .

Double Fun with Nicole , special $100/30 min all inclusive, must try 💋💋

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast