Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: I cancel my Mamasan double to be with the new girl Cherry !!

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by QVB View Post
    Friday roster :

1: Cherry : 25: yrs Chinese . . Size 6 DDcups busty Sexy super attractive and stylish city girl . Super massage experience and services. And best connection . Really natural attractive Asian babe.

2. Rachel, DD Cups, Spanish Queen, great service, connection very playful, Wild and exotic , most popular , so yummy💋

3. Nicole, very experienced all round top mamasan, C Cups, Long leg, good connections and knows mans bodies.

4. Vicky : sexy mature . E cups . Super hot mature sexy , experience and unlimited service .

Double Fun with Nicole , special $100/30 min all inclusive, must try 💋💋
    Cherry can’t be 25 (unless she’s born on a leap year and her birthday falls on Feb 29.). 4 years ago, Ahlungor’s AR on cherry has her at 24. She should be hitting 30 at least now... no? Different Cherry?

Quote Originally Posted by JmzCruzer View Post
    Cherry can’t be 25 (unless she’s born on a leap year and her birthday falls on Feb 29.). 4 years ago, Ahlungor’s AR on cherry has her at 24. She should be hitting 30 at least now... no? Different Cherry?
    Haha, I got to give it to you brother Jmz!

Even I can’t remember my first time with Cherry 🍒! But thanks for reminding me, it was indeed 4 years ago, so 28 and a bit would be spot on!

Still my 心動女生,my current no 1 girl and just made all my Spanish and Italian dreams came true today , again !

Still as fresh and as attractive as the first time I saw her eating oranges 🍊 !

Happy Cherry 🍒 Friday !!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12