Thread: Lisa and Apple @ Choon Massage

Senior Member(無間使者)

Lisa and Apple @ Choon Massage

I was fortunate to have some time free in the morning so I visited Choon, with a focus on getting a strong massage.

I was disappointed that the mamasan wasn't there, it's half the reason I go back. The morning mamasan introduced herself as Jenny. Shame she doesn't do massage work! Her English was quite good.

Anyway she lead me into a room and asked what I was after, and she suggested one girl do the massage first and then another girl for part two. I was okay with that.

I opted for 45 minutes, and handed over 110.

I got onto the table and heard a gentle knock, a stunning looking young girl walked in. She introduced herself as Apple. She had a tight white top on showing a bit of cleavage and denim short shorts.

She was from Korea and provided a superb massage. Extras with her are definitely not on the table. At least not when I asked.

Whether intentional or not, I enjoyed her running her legs on my arms as she gave me the firm massage.

When she moved to my legs I tried to have a conversation with her. She tried her best, but struggled to understand a fair bit of what I was saying.

Anyway time came for part two and Apple excused herself to fetch the next girl, who introduced herself as Lisa. Her description on the roster seemed quite accurate.

She came in with a smile and was quick to strip. So quick I wasn't able to admire her in her little black dress. Or pink panties for that matter, it was all off so quickly, or at least that how it seemed to me.

She oiled my back and gave a nice bit of body to body rub. Not too much later she asked me to turn over, sat on my legs and proceeded to give me a hj. Felt good, just a note, she likes to bite the left nipple, and quite firmly too.

After a while, I suspect it was time to finish up, she pulled off her finishing move, she lent down crushing her breasts on my body whilst continuing the hj. I think this simulated sex quite well, and it didn't take long for happy ending to be achieved. I really enjoyed this position, her body rubbing up and down on mine, and I was able to reach her firm arse and grab at them, I think I'm more of an arse man than a boob man.

She got the warm towels and cleaned me up and off I went feeling much more refreshed compared to when I went in.

So I was quite happy, I'm not sure if I'd describe Lisa as legendary, I've never had Sue, so I cannot compare with her.

Would I got back and see her? Not specifically, but I would be happy to have get again. Given how infrequently I punt, I'd probably try someone else.

Junior Member(有D料到)

Apple

Despite no extras being on offer, Apples appearance is fairly decent.
    Despite her poor english, her voice is simply ideal for me (more cute rather than sexy).

So you get that fantastic voice while face down and she is just so cute looking all serious while face up
    This combination resulted in an hour session with just her and it was well worth it.

First girl that i've felt satisfied with purely a massage - i'm fascinated, but maybe being off-limits adds to it.