Thread: Banyo massage therapy

Junior Member(有D料到)

Banyo massage therapy

Work has me out in Banyo a couple of times a week. Last week I noticed a new shop had opened near the train station. With a bit of spare time in my hands I thought I would give it a go. Walked in and met by a nice cute Thai girl and shown to a nice clean room. I am starting to think things could be ok until the last thing you want to hear come from a ML mouth were uttered "leave your undies on". Anyway quite a good massage on par with mozhi etc. As well as having undies on a towel was over me the whole time. Considering the proximity to the local constabulary not suprising it is all above board. There where a lot of the usual signs of a R&T place tissues on the bench and the ML rubbed against me odd time so may not be as legit as first thought. Might give it another go this week just to be sure.

BrainSex
    thanks for the intel bro.

in Brisbane the thai places seems to be more legit or harder to crack.

what's your strategy
    try and get same girl next time?
    be sure to mention, "you've been before"

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Been here once a few weeks back and got an older Thai lady. Didn't make me keep underwear on but extras were a
    no no. No hints no tease no nothing but proper towel cover up the entire massage.

The oil they use has a bit of a scent to it too which for some punters might be a problem, no shower.

They also leave the doors slightly ajar which makes me think they are aware they could be caught out otherwise.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Banyo Massage Therapy Update

Well I tried to get into the Eden shop at Banyo without any luck so decided to go to the Green shop (Banyo Massage Therapy) two doors up and was Quite surprised
    walked straight in ML was a good looking asian girl about 30 years old, price was a lot cheaper than I was looking at paying at Eden and service was not bad at all, Great find I am glad i took the punt
    I have seen the ads on Locanto but saw the responses on here ??? there seems to be some wrong information around

I will be back

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Could you tell me how you can run an RnT shop just two doors from the boys in blue?

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by brownwallaby View Post
    Could you tell me how you can run an RnT shop just two doors from the boys in blue?
    Boys in blue r out numbered two to one now.
    Or is that 72 genders in blue, r we pc on here?

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Not sure there looking in there own back yard, the station is not manned but just accommodation