Thread: WOW !! Double Trouble at TP64. Ha Ha

Senior Member(無間使者)

WOW !! Double Trouble at TP64. Ha Ha

Lady's Name: CHERRY.

Establishment: 64 Alexander Avenue Taren Point.

Date of Visit 25th March 2015

Lady's Photos: Cherry @64 Alexander (Genuine).

Hours of Business: 10am until Late.

Rates $150:00 an hour.

Size/Shape: Lovely Body. Nice smooth light brown skin. 36DD

Services Provided. See the TP64 Web site for a full list of services.
    Today we did a double with Julie.
    Today, BBBJ, HJ. Spanish. Light Kissing etc.

Roster: Wednesday and Thursday this week. Check the TP64 Roster.

Nationality: Thai. Good English.

Value: Yes excellent value. I look forward to seeing Cherry by herself in the near future.

Today I had a 1 hour double with Cherry and Julie, and then 1 hour with Julie. I will try to post Julie's report in the next few days.

I used my Prize money for my review of Lola and added cash to it to pay for todays sessions. Excellent Value !!

It is always a good start to a double session when the ladies are friends. This was the case today with Cherry and Julie.

I have been looking at Cherry's photos for the past few weeks and thinking that I would like to see her.

Today the opportunity came and I grabbed it with both hands.

Cherry has a very nice body with beautiful breasts. They are a nice size that I like.
    Even although I handled them, sucked them and had a Spanish session between them it was hard to tell if they have been enhanced. (A great job if they are).

Without going into too much detail of the session, I can honestly say that it was an hour of many enjoyable sensual/sexual experiences.

Cherry provides an excellent Massage. At one point she was massaging Julie while Julie was giving me a BBBJ. We had to get the timing right and synchronise our movements Ha Ha.

Later Cherry covered her breasts in the Baby Oil and gave me slow, sexy Spanish between her breasts. WOW !!

I cannot remember everything that happened in the session, there was lots of Touching, Licking, Sucking, Kissing and bodies moving around into different positions. !!

There was so many good things happening that I did not even have sex with Cherry. (Next Time).

I really enjoyed myself, it was a an hour of sensual/sexual pleasure and lots of laughter too which is a good sign that the Ladies also enjoyed it.

I always know that a session has been good when the time goes too fast. We could not believe it when we looked at the clock.

At the end of the Hour, the floor was littered with Tissues and Baby Wipes etc. (all clean and safe).

I must try to see Cherry by herself sometime in the near future.
    If her services today are a guide, it could be pretty awesome experience.

As always YMMV

Please Note. My Reports are always an honest reflexion of my experiences with any WL.
    I do not post Reports with the aim of winning any prizes.
    In the past, I have used the Reports from other Punters to help me select ladies to see.
    I am simply trying to pass on information about my sessions that may help others choose a lady to see.

Again YMMV.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Anyone know if cherry ex64TP is working anywhere? She was an awesome root