Thread: Pretty

Senior Member(無間使者)

Pretty

Hey guys. I believe I have found a five star gem! Upon my visit to five star there was only one girl available at the time. She was a Thai girl named pretty. When she walked out for the intro I didn't expect her to look so good! Only girl or not she was a definite yes for me. Not too tall, very slim and perfect boobs and ass!
    So we go upstairs and before I could even take anything of we're kissing and caressing each other. Once we were both undressed I was blown away by her body. This girl is shaped pretty much perfectly. In the shower with more kissing and touching, she is really enjoying her job. Pretty is very friendly with light flirtatious banter in between each part of the session, from undressing to shower to bed.
    During foreplay she was getting so wet and really getting into it. We followed up with some amazing daty and bbj. This was going to be the full five star experience! The bbj was the best I've ever had!
    The sex itself was great. Pretty is tight just the way I like it. We tried a few positions and each time she would grind into me with Miranda and excitement.
    Once we finished up there was more kissing and playing. Normally I don't recharge quickly enough for a second go but if time hasn't run out I swear I was ready to go again with her!
    With a couple of minutes left pretty finished me up with a great massage. She didn't rush me out but instead waited patiently and even helped me get dressed.
    A real star performer who I will definitely be seeing again. Was a great time and probably one of my best visits to five star! Thanks for an amazing time pretty!

Quote Originally Posted by BAM View Post
    Hey guys. I believe I have found a five star gem! Upon my visit to five star there was only one girl available at the time. She was a Thai girl named pretty. When she walked out for the intro I didn't expect her to look so good! Only girl or not she was a definite yes for me. Not too tall, very slim and perfect boobs and ass!
    So we go upstairs and before I could even take anything of we're kissing and caressing each other. Once we were both undressed I was blown away by her body. This girl is shaped pretty much perfectly. In the shower with more kissing and touching, she is really enjoying her job. Pretty is very friendly with light flirtatious banter in between each part of the session, from undressing to shower to bed.
    During foreplay she was getting so wet and really getting into it. We followed up with some amazing daty and bbj. This was going to be the full five star experience! The bbj was the best I've ever had!
    The sex itself was great. Pretty is tight just the way I like it. We tried a few positions and each time she would grind into me with Miranda and excitement.
    Once we finished up there was more kissing and playing. Normally I don't recharge quickly enough for a second go but if time hasn't run out I swear I was ready to go again with her!
    With a couple of minutes left pretty finished me up with a great massage. She didn't rush me out but instead waited patiently and even helped me get dressed.
    A real star performer who I will definitely be seeing again. Was a great time and probably one of my best visits to five star! Thanks for an amazing time pretty!
    I had susu not long ago, I wouldnt say she is bad, I think susu over rated just because she has a pretty face and nice body figure.

Comparing susu to pretty, I would prefer pretty as her service wise was much better than susu in my opinion and she is much more fun in bed than susu.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Service wise pretty was amazing. Haven't tried susu but will definitely be seeing pretty again!

99 Premium Member (特級會員) Max Impact's Avatar
    Spicy and Pretty would be a great double if your cock could handle it.

Quote Originally Posted by Max Impact View Post
    Spicy and Pretty would be a great double if your cock could handle it.
    Jlo... Spicy... Pretty

Best 4some
    Our Name Says It All
    5 Star City ..* Best in Sydney *
    Address: OUTCALL / PRIVATE
    Tel: 0417 110 110 / 0488 857 827 /

www.5starcity.com.au

All 5* Reviews : http://aus99forum.com/forumdisplay.p...tar&order=desc

5* PRETTY

Need we say more

Today 1pm.....
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Our Name Says It All

www.5starcity.com.au

Beautiful today

PRETTY everyday
    Our Name Says It All

www.5starcity.com.au

rcha086
    I've not been to 5* before; what are their prices? Haven't been able to source this info on their roster, reviews, website etc.

rcha086
    Thanks 4G!