Thread: Shining Star

Senior Member(無間使者)

Shining Star

Lady's Name: Star

Establishment: 64 Alexander Avenue Taren Point.

Date of Visit 1st April 2015

Lady's Photos: Star @64 Alexander (Genuine).

Hours of Business: 10 am until Late.

Rates $150:00 an hour.

Size/Shape: Nice shape, not as slim as some of the other ladies at 64, any extra
    weight is in all the right places. Natural beautiful D Cup Breasts.

Nice clean Pussy. Little bit of hair above pubic region.

Services Provided. BBBJ. DATY. FS in a variety of positions. HJ. Light Kissing.

Roster: Wednesday.

Nationality: Chinese.

Value for Money. Yes.

If you have read any of my previous reports, you will know that I normally stick to my regular ladies at TP64. (Shelley & Lola).

In the past few weeks I have seen a few other ladies, Julie, Joanne and Cherry. (They are all worth seeing).

Today I saw Star. I had seen her at TP64 and liked what I saw. She is not as thin as Shelley or Lola but any extra weight is in the best places !!

When Star entered the room she gave me a big smile and a light kiss on the lips.

After my shower she was ready to help me with the towel.

When I see a lady for the first time I like to just talk for a few minutes to break the ice and set the Lady at ease.

I am sure that Star appreciated my words and we both relaxed into a very enjoyable 1 hour session.

We lay on the bed and Star was straight into a very good BBBJ.

She Licked my Shaft and Balls and had a very good action when she had me in her mouth.

Her free hand gently stroked around my balls and bum. (Light and gentle is so much more sensual than firm touching for me).

I enjoy it when the Lady is making "slurping" noises while sucking you and looking directly at you, or you are looking at each other in the mirror.

Star spent a lot of time in the session at different times performing BBBJ.

Star had been doing most of the work so I took over to give her a break.

She has a nice responsive Pussy with a little bit of hair above her Pubic region that is not a problem while performing DATY.

After I had been performing DATY for a few minutes Star began to respond with low moans and moving her Pussy against my tongue.

Her body was rising off the bed and against my face. She appeared to be genuinely turned on and enjoying herself.

I wiped my face and lips and started to stroke Star's pussy while we occasionally gently kissed.

She was very wet and continued to move her body against my fingers and hand.

She opened her legs up fully and pushed against me so that one of my fingers was completely inside her.

We continued like this for a while then it was time for FS.

Star quickly fitted the dom and we started in Cowgirl. She varied her movements in this position but was a bit restrained in her actions.

She was good but could probably improve even more if she saw how some of the ladies named above perform Cowgirl and Reverse Cowgirl.
    Maybe Sophie could arrange an "Education Double" with Star and Shelley, Lola, Joanne or Julie.
    I would be happy to volunteer as the "Victim" Ha Ha

We then moved into Missionary for a while then into one of my favourite positions.

It is like Doggy but the Lady lies flat with the pillow under her lower stomach.

My legs are on the outside of hers. It feels really good and if done well can also stimulate the Lady in the correct places.

I have not met a lady yet who does not like this position.

It was then back into missionary and Star was very responsive by pushing against me at each stroke.

I had not "finished" at this stage but I was glad to have a break for a drink of V for more energy.

When we resumed Star was back into very enjoyable full on BBBJ.
    I am sure that she was aiming for me to CIM.
    Neither of us mentioned this.
    These days I very rarely CIM, I usually need FS to finish.

Thanks to the BBBJ and some HJ, I was fully aroused and ready for FS again.

We were in Missionary and it did not take long for me to finish.

We lay together and hugged for a while. Star gave me an occasional light kiss.

I enjoyed my session with Star. She really tried to make it good for me.

When she was a little bit unsure about something, she was happy to take directions from me or agree to my suggestions.

I think that if you saw her a few times, she would really open up to you.

At the start of the session I was the one who initiated the light kissing. After a short period of time it was Star who was kissing me.
    The kissing was only light and occasional. No DFK, I am not sure if Star does it.

It was an enjoyable session, Star has the potential to be an asset at TP64.

I think that if you treat her well and give her some guidance on what you like, she will respond.

I would like to see her again.

As always is the case. YMMV.

Shop Owner
    STAR is here. call or sms the shop on 0424 666 228 for more info