Thread: 647 Elizabeth st waterloo. GIGI reliable, skillful happy lady

Senior Member(無間使者)

647 Elizabeth st waterloo. GIGI reliable, skillful happy lady

There are 3 or 4 great girls at 647 who I seem to gravitate towards every so often, almost for a fix it seems..... The wild card is they occasionally get some special ladies from other well known shops making short term appearances. 2 in particular have been memorable but that's another story

Recently I have been with 2 very reliable performers, Gigi and Shakira.

Gigi is one of those people who seems to wear a smile all the time, that is exactly the type of person I want to be around, the energy makes Mr Happy , happy.

Last week I dropped in spur of the moment and was told 4 girls were on and when I heard Gigi's name I (strangely) forewent the line up and said just get Gigi. The lovely mamasan showed me to the room, I paid the 150 and started to shower, before I had finished Gigi was in the room, very excited to see me (that's what I believe) did a cute little jump and clapped a few times before stripping off and joining me in the shower she washed me all over and all the while was kissing and licking me. Iggy jnr was ready to rock before the water was off..

We made our way to the couch, coated it in towels and I sat back and received a great blowjob for about 20 mins, she varies her tempo and suction well and her focus was clearly on my pleasure, I was ok with that

I was getting close to being close, so told her to have a rest and we shared a cigarette while she got her energy back and I went limp.

Soon enough we were on the bed and she was at it again, all the time looking up making sure all was ok with me.Gigi changed her positioning slightly and began rubbing her shaved twat onto the bottom of my shin bone, soon enough I could feel the moisture of her pussy and sensed she was ready for a dicking.

I suggested a condom and she applied it perfectly with her mouth and mounted my shaft reverse CG, she started grinding away. Next stop was missionary and variations of it, we got a great rhythm going and she pulled me close for DFK and I was in ecstasy. Gigi has a horse voice and was moaning in a very sexy fashion. Her pussy is surprisingly tight and I had to finish in doggy or her mouth... she choose doggy and away we went. She was positioned perfectly for me to thump, and I did so relentlessly for a few minutes, after this build up and definitely over time I did not hold back and came and came and came and collapsed next to her. She turned to me and started saying thank u my darling, thank you..... I was dumbfounded, it was me who should have been thanking her, breathing was more important at that stage.

There was a knock at the door asking if I wanted extra time, I said I just needed a quick shower and would be going. After the shower I tipped Gigi generously and had the same thought I always do when i see her... Next time don't wait so long.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    igloo Gigi seemed to like you burrowing into her tunnel like a good eskimo.

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Quote Originally Posted by igloo View Post
    After the shower I tipped Gigi generously.
    It is becoming even clearer now why I didn't get any arse out of Shakira. Too much of this going on there.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by bill_100 View Post
    igloo Gigi seemed to like you burrowing into her tunnel like a good eskimo.
    quite right Bill, can also confirm glacial melting is occcurring, in fact it wasn't even cold at all..:-)

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sextus View Post
    It is becoming even clearer now why I didn't get any arse out of Shakira. Too much of this going on there.
    Each to their own Sextus and I am by no means loaded but if she provides a superior service level and I give her 20, or even 10 bucks (I have no idea on the splits between shop and girl, but lets assume 50;50) it means she goes from $75 an hour to $95 or $85 an hour.. big difference to her, not even a sandwich in the CBD for me. I also think that by tipping the girls, they stay happy and are less likely to start charging for extra's or even worse trying to get the shops to put up their prices which is much worse for us guys right?

In an effort to make you jelalous rather than miffed, let me provide a (fictional) alternative ending for you...;

"After the shower I tipped Gigi generously onto her head and lubed up that darker shaded skin leading to her almost virginal chocolate highway, I slowly entered her pushing even more blood-flow to her head... this was heaven , not on earth but in arse... I thought of the relevant lyrics from Zeplin's "whole lot of love" classic as I shoved the last 3 inches in giving her the front nine.... Then all of a sudden there was a knock on the door, I looked up and there was Sextus screaming I want dick in arse, I want my dick in her arse!!! I love arse.... I awoke from my pleasant dream which turned into a nightmare!!

Sorry man, I just reread your post, you wanted Shakira's arse, and got rejected?? I don't believe you she chucks arse around like there is no tomorrow... you must be hung like a rogue elephant if she said no to u.... I think you're the 1st... Well done...... Respect

Sextus should start tipping after this !
    Directory of After Reports by wilisno
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...ectory+reports
    Collections of frequently used Abbreviations
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...-Abbreviations

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Quote Originally Posted by igloo View Post
    Sorry man, I just reread your post, you wanted Shakira's arse, and got rejected?? I don't believe you she chucks arse around like there is no tomorrow... you must be hung like a rogue elephant if she said no to u.... I think you're the 1st... Well done...... Respect
    Great creative response igloo, but you are making me feel much worse now. Lucky if I'm six inches on a good day. I won't be going back there, corrupted girls.

On second thoughts, I realised I'm feeling petulant after reading Igloo's ribbing of me. I've forgotten about cmk76's lessons on the employment of charm.

Dollars in a wallet are just a blunt, crude tool. Anyone can use them.

But charm, aah, charm - that is real success.

I'd rather fail at that, than succeed with a wallet.

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Quote Originally Posted by wilisno View Post
    Sextus should start tipping after this !
    Yes, all tip and no iceberg. That sounds ideal.

Quote Originally Posted by Sextus View Post
    Great creative response igloo, but you are making me feel much worse now. Lucky if I'm six inches on a good day. I won't be going back there, corrupted girls.

On second thoughts, I realised I'm feeling petulant after reading Igloo's ribbing of me. I've forgotten about cmk76's lessons on the employment of charm.

Dollars in a wallet are just a blunt, crude tool. Anyone can use them.

But charm, aah, charm - that is real success.

I'd rather fail at that, than succeed with a wallet.
    I thought about your charm post and agree that would be real success, especially with the audience we interact with.... These girls would have had everything but the kitchen sink promised and offered to them,so to convert to your way of thinking using only charm would be a genuine coup.. Fail or succeed please do keep us updated on methods and results

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by spitzer View Post
    I thought about your charm post and agree that would be real success, especially with the audience we interact with.... These girls would have had everything but the kitchen sink promised and offered to them,so to convert to your way of thinking using only charm would be a genuine coup.. Fail or succeed please do keep us updated on methods and results
    Just as offence is taken not given, charm can be attempted but not recognized... I would tailor my charm methods, eg if I am with an inexperienced girl who is not so sure of herself, subtle confidence boosters and compliments will work wonders... if I am with a lady who sucks and fucks for cash, I think money may be accepted as charming by her.

Banned
    igloo, you're making ma balls ache with that report bro ... nice one.