Thread: Uniquithai Massage @Grange

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Uniquithai Massage @Grange

Hi Chaps

Gave this place a shot yesterday, advertising in the local paper under Asian Relaxation.

Had a Google after and found their locanto ad under Uniquethai Massage, its on Days road at the grange.

Was a pretty nice location so I wasn't sure what kind of ending they'd offer but i left rather pleased.

Clean showers, sweet parking facility underneath and 65$ full hour with and reasonably priced extras. My girl I'd rate an 8, with a nice hard massage

Anyone else been? I only saw one girl there hoping to go back after next paycheck

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Thanks for this review, I had been trolling through shops on Northside prior to next brisbane visit. Had seen this shop along with the other 'branch' at 30 Newmarket Rd Windsor on Locanto but I don't get the local paper. Good to know and I might visit next week and report. Reasonable priced 'extras' ?? does that include BJ or nude ? I have been to Carseldine ML - private ad in CMail for great massage and HJ extra $70 + $30 - worth a try also...

Sounds good. I like a hard massage. Too often masseuses just give a light or medium rub and clearly have no idea of going deeper.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by Meenotakeewee View Post
    Reasonable priced 'extras' ?? does that include BJ or nude ?
    Pretty sure a no on both accounts. My girl was super friendly but just the usual one extra was available. I might give the Newmarket rd a go if it's another branch but I sorta have my heart set on the same girl at the grange next time.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Hmmmm... Bit of 'love' in the air by the sound of it....lol
    Is the grange shop in the new shops beside the chemist ? I can't see it on street view. Will get there in the next week for a try out. I've only tried Gympie road massage which is not value for money and the coffee lovers sit across the road and watch you walking in/out.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    That's the one, with bright pink signage

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    I saw this shop yesterday. Will try next week. Thanks.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    I went here today. The shop is very nice and clean. I got a skinny girl so I didn't expect hard massage but she did very well firm massage.
    Look 8/10
    Pretty and well dressed.
    Massage
    7/10 Next time I'll ask for softer.
    Attitude 7/10
    Enging 7/10

Senior Member(無間使者)
    The girls at this shop are usually actively advertising on Wechat. Also the shower is big enough for you and 3 to 4 MLs.