Thread: Ada - what a reunion

Junior Member(有D料到)

Ada - what a reunion

This Sunday afternoon I had scheduled a regular booking (a few days previously) with one of my favourite 533 girls, only to find out upon arrival that she was unable to work.

Angie said "I know you haven't seen Ada in a long time, but I'm sure you will be happy".

The last time I saw Ada was probably almost a year ago, and I remember several visitations of pure joy, so I gladly accepted Angies 'alternative arrangement'. Plus, I kicked myself for not having made a booking with Ada over the last few months since she has been back on the 533 roster after returning back from China.

Upon exiting one of two waiting cubicles and walking towards Room three, there was Ada, standing in all her glory in the passage way. Before I could say anything, Ada had recognised me and with a huge smile welcomed me into her room of delight. A great start, with a nubile thing like Ada, recognising an old bloke like me from months ago!

I'm really kicking myself now. "Sometimes I wonder why, we Punters have to always be looking for a new experience when there are so many previous encounters that we can be building upon?" Personally, I have found this be the case with a couple of girls over recent months and may now have to include Ada.

Ada is a natural. She has soft and smooth skin, penetrating eyes (if only she could maintain more direct eye contact while making love!) medium length hair, lovely C cup breasts with attentive nipples, a cute cheekiness and lovely smile, a bit ticklish, lovely body - not a six but nor a seven - with a butt that is nice to grasp and a pussy that is just glorious to explore.

After a few attempted verbal reacquaintances, albeit Ada's English is not progressing, we get down to the business of the hour. Immediately she begins a BBBJ, and I immediately remember why I had made more than a few visits to her all those months ago. Her mouth, lip and tongue action is superb. My cock went from 'limpness to hard' in nano seconds and then I could not help myself but thrust upwards into her welcoming mouth. No teeth action, just pure sensuous skin on skin delight.

If I had allowed Ada to continue, I could never have properly reacquainted myself with her body, so I told her to lie flat on the bed and I hovered above and began some gentle kissing around her neck and ears. She is bit ticklish but responds well to gentle and thoughtful carressing.

Then moving down her trim body, I licked and sucked her very receptive nipples, before discovering again her delightful pussy. I could only maintain a few long and measured tongue strokes before indictating I needed to have a condom and we then began in missionary with me providing slow but deliberate and deep thrusts until Ada responded with hip and buttock movements to equal mine.

I remembered Cow girl being a favoured position so asked change, and I was delighted with the Ada's body on top of mine with her pussy gliding in an out over hard cock. I began bouncing off the mattress and meeting her downward movements all the while watching my cock being enveloped inside her. The sensation was so great that I crossed the line and came with an almighty explosion way before I had intended.

Ada, tidied me up and for the last 20 minutes I devoted some gentle DATY carressing to her knowing that on my next visit(s) she will repay in kind.

Her scent still lingers as I write this......

Banned
    I was lucky enough to have an unplanned reunion with Ada last week also and I have to agree when she is in the mood she is still one of the best.

Banned
    Saw Ada again last week and she was in top form Ada in top form is one of the best punts you will ever have!

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Does she work at any other shops?

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by perfect23 View Post
    Does she work at any other shops?
    She used to but I think she is only at 533 at present!

Popular GFE and 533s Star Ada in today 5/7

533Just a few minutes north of the city

Ada.. one of 533's most popular ladies returns today 5/7

Ada
    - Size 6,D cup,slim,170CM, beautiful face,model body,sweet girl,excellent service, Chinese girl."This tall,sexy,young lady is simply one of 533s best..looking at her gallery photos one can see top shelf quality and at the bargain basement price of $150 per hour..Ada is certainly value for money so be sure that you book to avoid disappointment..Ada is also a very good doubles partner." Ada client review here.+NEW PHOTOS+

New fresh coloured dresses show what a quality lady Ada is.

Sweet, beautiful and sparkle..

http://533willoughby.com.au/ada.html

**See 533 roster for details**

Go see and enjoy..

http://533willoughby.com.au/home.html

For bookings and more information please call 02-99679991