Thread: Kitty Massage, Southport

Kitty Massage, Southport

So decided to check out Kitty Massage in Southport as their ads were quite promising. They offered a duo for $110 with the bold and alluring statement of 'You don't pay anything more. We promise do good service for u'.

I rocked up and asked for the 4 hands massage but was told only two girls on and they were too busy to give me the duo massage. I settled for one masseuse for $65 for an hour. What else could I do? Apart from walk, which in hindsight I should have. They also advertise individual rooms. I'd been to this place before when it was Nucy Massage. At that time, they just had curtains. This time, they'd put thin partitions up but still had curtains for doors, so I could hear everything going on in the other 'rooms'. The massage starts and it is fucking ordinary. Stop, start, one hand only at times. I could've done a better job myself. No hint of extras. About 20 mins in, she leaves. A few mins later a different girl comes in and gives a much better massage. Much firmer and seemed to know what she was doing. Tells me to flip over, starts on my front which was much better, then bada bing, bada boom, massage is over. The overall experience was shit; not to put too fine a point on it.

http://goldcoast.locanto.com.au/ID_3...next-week.html

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Mate go to the healthy dragon massage at Southport next to big
    McDonald

Quote Originally Posted by randy84 View Post
    Mate go to the healthy dragon massage at Southport next to big
    McDonald

I've been meaning to get there. I go to Happy Dragon at Chevron Island a fair bit. They're very good. Is it the same sort of thing or the same owners?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by flamejob View Post
    I've been meaning to get there. I go to Happy Dragon at Chevron Island a fair bit. They're very good. Is it the same sort of thing or the same owners?
    yes its same owners as HD chev and same service -)

that sounds awesome. I'll check out Healthy Dragon soon

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Gotta keep that dragon healthy

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Gotta take one for the team here and there!!

good report, shame about the ending.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Kitty massage. Have to agree with flamejob not the best of places not very private. Decided recently to give this place a try probably would of given it a miss if I had read this review. But have to say I actually got a good massage hot stone inclusive by a French girl. As for sensual absolute zero another girl came in for finale. lol
    The place is not very inviting but I would go back for massage only from French girl.
    Hope this helps. Remember for a good massage ask for the French girl. ��