Thread: Review

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Review

Stopped by this place a few weeks ago. A not-so-discreet front entrance - for those who care, there is a back entrance in the small street that runs parallel to Harris St.

It was a Friday afternoon and the place was reeling. The only girl available was Barbie - normally a girl like Barbie wouldn't be my first choice (based on looks alone), but to my delight her massage was great and her "2-cha" was very well executed. She mentioned she used to work in one of those traditional Chinese massage shops you find in Westfield - this is reflected in her massage - she knows how to apply the right pressure. Good pair of fun bags too!

There are 4 or 5 rooms in this shop and a shower (Barbie lathered me up and washed my back in the shower too!).

The only downside was the aircon - it was pumping! I felt like I was in the meat section of Wollies until I got adjusted.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Well sounds like another must try
    .i am the opposite. the meat locker effect is great i like it nice and cool. And if too cool girl potentially cuddle closer

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Now I'm geeling neglected. I always lather my own back in shower wahhh

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Whoa, how much did you pay for that service ?

So the ML also have a shower with you ?

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Shower

Quote Originally Posted by John Henry View Post
    Whoa, how much did you pay for that service ?

So the ML also have a shower with you ?
    Must be an additional tip.

Quote Originally Posted by Happy123 View Post
    Must be an additional tip.

I wish there is a standard tips for showering with my massage girl, in this cold winter, we could just spend the 30 min under the hot shower !!

And me between her big tits............haha
    Without good customer services, there will be no business!!
    「今時今日咁嘅服務態度係唔得架喇…」

Directory of all my After Reports:
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...ts-by-AHLUNGOR

This is what RnT is all about - photo thread:
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...T-is-all-about!!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by AHLUNGOR View Post
    I wish there is a standard tips for showering with my massage girl, in this cold winter, we could just spend the 30 min under the hot shower !!

And me between her big tits............haha
    I second this motion! Haha

Actually happened for the FIRST time a few weeks ago since I started going to Oasis Thai (Poplar St) 3-4 years ago (?).

Clicked with the ML straight away (one of the bit older, bit bolder girls) and after the massage she asked if I wanted to shower, which I of course said yes and joked that we should shower together. Anyway, she checks that the coast is clear and I go to the shower room, she's in a cubicle but the door is still open so I hop in and close it whilst she's getting the water temp right (yeah it's always boiling scalding or freezing at Oasis...). Proceeded to get lots of liquid soap and lathered it up and cleaned her everywhere below the neck. She was slightly apprehensive when I was lathering up her pussy & butt crack, but loved it when I concentrated on her boobs until her nips were rock hard. A smile and a kiss on the cheeks after drying up... Not a bad little extra as part of the $65 / half hour session!

Peace,

Biethestarr

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Biethestarr View Post
    I second this motion! Haha

Actually happened for the FIRST time a few weeks ago since I started going to Oasis Thai (Poplar St) 3-4 years ago (?).

Clicked with the ML straight away (one of the bit older, bit bolder girls) and after the massage she asked if I wanted to shower, which I of course said yes and joked that we should shower together. Anyway, she checks that the coast is clear and I go to the shower room, she's in a cubicle but the door is still open so I hop in and close it whilst she's getting the water temp right (yeah it's always boiling scalding or freezing at Oasis...). Proceeded to get lots of liquid soap and lathered it up and cleaned her everywhere below the neck. She was slightly apprehensive when I was lathering up her pussy & butt crack, but loved it when I concentrated on her boobs until her nips were rock hard. A smile and a kiss on the cheeks after drying up... Not a bad little extra as part of the $65 / half hour session!

Peace,

Biethestarr
    whoa... $65 for 30 mins and shower with the ML, that's a good bargain mate.

scored :-)