Thread: Kelly with a Taiwanese signature. A mix of Nuru, sex machine and GFE,100% Taiwab Feel

Banned

Jessica with a Taiwan signature. A mix of Nuru, sex machine and GFE,100% Taiwan Feel

Stop by Geisha club after work. I was planning to sample the new mix model Lita. Reception told me she was booked till 8 already. Bummer…..I know I should have booked. Left my number with reception lady and told her I will be around for the next hour. Call me if anyone cancel. Went next door for a beer and about 20 minutes later my phone rang. The reception said Lita will not be free but she has a new girl just come in for interview and as me if I wait to try? I said ok, I am only next door, will come look look.

Kelly was not officially working yet so she is on normal clothes. Having said that the nice curves shown in the pretty look dress, very pretty face. Pay $280 an hour and off we go.

One thing good about girls not on work dress is you don't have that commercial feeling right from the start. We chat a bit and my hands slowing moving around her body and examining it.. Very nice, the I progress slowly and assist her removing her dress. Very nice body indeed and lovely C Cup. Can’t help myself to give it a good suck while she was undressing me as well. She suggest we hit the shower, very attentive services, mix usage of tits, hands and her ass make my brother so excited, she would have do a BBBJ in shower if I asked.

As we were in the Nuru massage room downstairs, she saw the inflatable and suggest we try it out, she said she haven't done Nuru before but looks fun. I said ok. A tip here for you boys, if yo are going to use the waterbeds in Geisha Club, make sure you warm it up with the shower head first as it can be quite cold….. Kelly started to gel us up. Man this stuff is really good, no stick feeling but very smooth sliding. Kelly was not trained at this but she did well, back tits rub with plenty of teasing between the legs and the crack. Then flip over and plenty of body kissing, a bit of spanish and just a touch of ass/pussy slide, she was very careful with that most likely afraid that I will penetrate naturally. The Nuru part finish with a mind blowing BBBJ, very secy eye contact, tongue tickling all the right spot and her lips to elevate the sensation. We then decided to clean each other up and move to the tatami.

Kelly continuous with that excellent BBBJ of hers on the tatami. I soon move her into 69 position and have a good feel of her down south. Very wet and very nice pussy. My tongue give it a good workout and she was moaning like a little kitten, very sexy. She progress to dom me up and she was so wet by now I slide inside her without a problem. Wet and tight …..very exciting. The only problem is my cock was so erected that I need to change position every few minutes to keep it in action. Kelly has no problem with that. We must have done about 5 position, That moaning of a Taiwanese girl just really gets me, I can’t explain it but those who tries will know. I eventually pin her down and sort of a reverse miss, pound her hard from behind from the back for a few minutes…...then cross the line and deflated.

While we were recovering, she was holding me tight and plenty of touching and kissing, with that Taiwanese girl tone, you feel like you just fucking your girl friend. Some more small talk and we head back to the shower and finish the session.

Overall a very satisfy experience and with a girls like that you really need to take your time (and money) to get the full benefit out of it. Very high quality stuff here and I was so glad I stick around for that half an hour next door. Reception said she will be starting today. I will see if I have time to make a session again but the way my works goes...bloody unlikely!!

Have fun boys!!

Banned
    I can't change the title on the thread, anyone know how to do it??

Thank you brother cygnushyoga123 for the advance report.

Kelly has change name to Jessica. Call us and book today!!