Thread: From "vanilla punter" to "kinky lover" in 3 sessions

Junior Member(有D料到)

From "vanilla punter" to "kinky lover" in 3 sessions

I have a confession to make. I love corrupting vanilla punters. If that offends you, please don’t read on. I love to get my kink on!

The client could best be described as a mid-late 30’s, rotund, Caucasian aussie. Actually, he looked a little like Nathan Tinkler.

Session 1

After he payed for a 30 min session, we headed to my favourite room. A quick shower ensued and then we were pretty much straight into it. Not much to report on here as the first session was fairly basic, vanilla stuff – a lengthy bj followed by cowgirl and ending in doggy.

Although a nice enough guy, my initial observation was he’s not a talker and a little reserved. A little shy, perhaps? Some guys take a few sessions to loosen up and let go.

When we were getting dressed he asked me if I do any “extras”. I rattled off the extras spiel and his eyes seemed to widen when I mentioned “prostate massage”.

Session 2

One week later and he’s back for another 30 mins. Before he showers, he asks me if we can do the “prostate thing” – his words, not mine. I happily oblige.

I knelt between his legs and place a condom on my finger before lubing it up. He says “be gentle with me”. As I begin the bj, I use my finger to stimulate his anus before heading in. I continue sucking while tickling his balls with one hand and playing with his arse, using my other hand.

I add some more lube and when I think he’s ready, I enter very gently. I slowly work my finger in and out, while alternating with a gentle circular motion of his prostate. I got a great response – a nice gentle moan with plenty of heavy breathing.

This continued for what seemed like forever before finishing off with cowgirl. I asked if he liked it – he answered with a sheepish “yes”!

Session 3

The third Friday in a row and another 30 min play-date. This time he asked for a golden shower and more anal play (on him).

I skolled a bottle of water while he was in the shower. I told him it would take 15-20 mins to work its magic.
    He lay on the bed and once again, I found myself in between his legs. Condom on finger and cock in mouth, I got to work. Once fully aroused, he really seemed to relax and I was able to enter him quite deeply. After a while he asked how many fingers I had in. When I said one, he asked me to put another in. It was a tight fit, but with more lube, I was able to re-enter and get a nice rhythm going.

After 15 mins or so, I was ready to release the golden shower. We moved into the bathroom. I put a towel down which he lay on. I asked him where he wanted it. He pointed to his tummy. I stood over him, legs parted either side of his body Heels on, as he requested. I asked if he was ready and then I released the waters. He closed his eyes as I splashed his face. I finished him off with a hand job on the bathroom floor.

Once again, I asked if he liked it – “yes” he replied while turning bright red. He wanted to know what I had planned for our next meeting. I asked if he would like to meet “Mr Black” – my strap-on. He said “maybe”.

To be continued......

Senior Member(無間使者) HookedonHookerz's Avatar
    Thank you for sharing, an interesting read as always.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Imho vanilla gets a bad rap... It used to be an exotic spice that only the rich could afford.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    You a very bad girl Jade....

That's why we like you

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Session 4

My first day back at work after 3 weeks in Melbourne and another rendezvous with my newbie.

After his shower, I tipped the contents of my toy box on the bed. He freaked out at the size of my strap-on, instead choosing my smallest vibrator – the “Lady Finger” (anal vibe).

I move into position between his legs and start giving him some oral delight. He responds with an instant hard-on. I continue with this for a while before domming and lubing the vibrator. I tease around his anus for a little before heading in. I place it on the lowest speed to start with. He squirms and moans as his state of arousal heightens.

I continue with this for a bit longer before getting him onto all fours (doggy position). A little more lube and I insert the vibe again. I find this the best position for anal play on guys as you can go deeper. Great access! I wank his cock and gently fondle his balls as I work the vibe. It’s not long before I deliver him a massive orgasm. His convulsions were quite intense this time. Job done! I look forward to our next meeting.

I love seeing clients like this – quite submissive and willing to try new things. Happy to let the WL make suggestions or take control.

Jade is now the Mistress Jade !!

And I think slowly and surely , he is gonna to cum out in big time !

Session 5, Jade will be fucking him with a strap on !

Session 6, he will be fucked hard in the toilet of a gay bar !

And the journey completes !

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by AHLUNGOR View Post
    Jade is now the Mistress Jade !!

And I think slowly and surely , he is gonna to cum out in big time !

Session 5, Jade will be fucking him with a strap on !

Session 6, he will be fucked hard in the toilet of a gay bar !

And the journey completes !
    Your views on session 6 is ignorance at its best!

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    So jade, I have a friend whom would be interested in this experience how could he sample your talents? Where you working?