Thread: Sweet Suzy, Mt Gravatt

Sweet Suzy, Mt Gravatt

Visited 'Sweet Suzy' in Mt Gravatt recently. I've been to her a few times and always enjoyed it. This is her ad on Locanto, the pix are genuine.

http://brisbane.locanto.com.au/ID_25...weet-Suzy.html

In case the ad disappears, her # is 0435189877.

Years ago she advertised as 'Sexy Suzy' and I think a few of the members here would be familiar with her ... anyhoo ... I've always liked visiting her. She greets me wearing something sexy, such as a very short mini-skirt or lingerie. This time she greeted me in some very cute g-string, bra & stockings. Suzy is from Singapore and advertises as 37 and I'd say she is at least that. I find her to be quite pretty, with a sexy, slim body, hot arse and small but delicious tits.

She removed her bra but kept on her g-string and stockings. I was laying face down on the bed and she kneeled between my legs and gave me a reasonable massage although definitely nothing therapeutic. If your sciatica is playing up, Suzy isn't the one to treat it. Her massage included plenty of butt action and her stockinged leg kept rubbing against my boner, which felt sensational, not to mention the tackle tickle and outright stroking of my cock. She offered to finger my arse while jerking me off or to put on a strap-on and fuck me. I don't mind a bit of arse fingering but the strap-on, as intriguing as it seemed, had me concerned about how many other arses it had been in and what her sterilisation techniques were, so I declined. Maybe she sheaths it with a franger, who knows. The things that one thinks to ask about after the event. She eventually got me to flip over and sensually rubbed my front before jerking me off.

She charged $120 for the hour, which included all of the above (sans the arse fingering & strap-on - I didn't ask how much extra they were ... I was too busy writhing in ecstasy from the butt-action and cock stroking, when she made the offer).

I enjoy visiting her. While older, she is still very sexy and very friendly.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    never been one for the finger in ass action.

BrainSex
    nice review of a long term lady.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Nice review mate, glad someone is actually posting something meaningful

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Thanks, great review. I saw her about 12 moths ago, and was happy with her service.

Will have to get there again.