Thread: Kelly

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Kelly

Hi all,

this is my first review, and first post - I'm a lurker, not a poster. However I feel that I had to post something here about my punt at Ginza. Now.....let me start off by saying that I have had many a bad punt, and many a good punt - I have always refrained from sharing the bad ones out of not wanting to hurt a girls feelings in case management gets back to them. However, I can't bite my lip any longer. It's like this.....if you don't want to work there, or like the job, find something else to make you money. This is Australia, it's not sex slavery - plenty of other jobs out there. If you don't like running or kicking a ball, don't get a job as a footballer, you feel me?

Kelly is an attractive, cute little Chinese girl - she is sweet and funny, and her personality is great. Very welcoming, jokes a lot, really genuine. That's great, for that she gets top marks.

However.....she obviously doesn't like sex. And she works in a brothel

she hates being touched. Every time I went to even kiss her shoulder, touch her thigh she squirmed away. In fact that was the whole experience - just one big squirm. she eventually let me caress her a bit after about 10 minutes of time wasting. I had been looking forward to a good punt, to DATY....been thinking about it all day - so I ask her to get on all fours, she does so with her back arched high so there's no access, I say no and laugh, please put your back down and stick your bum in the air....she half does it, then goes back to the same. No, bum in the air please, back down....again...2 seconds then back to the same, no back DOWN I stress...like this (and I have to show her myself, we both laugh) she doesn't oblige just squirms away. I say look, I really like giving girls oral, she says "me too! I love it it's my favourite thing!" I make sure we both know what I'm talking about and say ok great, but every time I go down there - she keeps telling me to lick the area an inch below her belly button!? I'm like....ummm....kelly....that ain't your vagina...but she insisted it was....uuummm...no love, that's your abdomen, she insisted that in amongst the hair on her abdomen above her clitoris I would find her spot to lick...well maybe if her vagina was upside down, but licking a hairy abdomen does not turn me on funnily enough...so after a few tries at this, I give up...I mean...does she think I have never given DATY before!?

Anyway - onto the BBBJ......this was good. I'll give her that she gave me a good working over and was responsive to my requests. Top marks.

so eventually we get to sex....and she says "I don't like it deep" *sigh* aaawww jesus I'm thinking, here we go....I'm about to get a dud ride also....so I said I love doggy "me too!" she says....but guess what? yup! she squirms away into this position where I can't enter her properly she's kind of like twisted around....every time I try to get her into a normal doggy position - nope....she just squirms back. So I give up....again.....now I'm just frustrated and getting a little annoyed - I paid $140 for this!? she lies on her back.....but....she lies with her legs curled up and feet pressed on the front of my thighs so as to stop me entering her fully. Look folks.....I am not a big guy....6 inches MAX....that is pretty normal.....after about 5 seconds the phone rings......all this time wasted and I haven't even cum. so I make the most of it and do what I can, she only really allowed about 1 inch in....and I cum....but it's not the mind blowing orgasm i was hoping....in fact, it was just a teasing throb....I would rather of just had a wank.

By this time I am just disappointed.....she keeps saying "oh you are tired".....and I'm like....eh no, I'm not, believe me. She couldn't tell the difference between an unhappy face and a tired but satisfied face. I just wanted to get out of there. Then to top it off she says "next time you come I show you how to lick my pussy" uummm.....sweetheart, I'm 34, I've licked more pussies than you've had hot dinners.

As I left the guy at the desk asked if her service was good, I said it wasn't and left thoroughly unfulfilled. I just wanted out of there. I'm pretty sure after you've had sex you're not meant to be depressed!? I've been to Ginza a few times and ALWAYS had great service - last time I saw Lucia - she was great...what a ride!

Kelly is really sweet and a nice girl.....but honestly....get a job in a restaurant or something! Or get some training (whatever that might involve)

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I don't remember my session with her that well as it was a long time ago but yeah I would tend to agree she is a nice girl but seemed over the top. I just remember getting a weird vibe from her. She is super playful and likes to joke around but is still very reserved at the same time.. She tries to control the tempo of your actions and what's happening with humour and comes off unnecessarily silly, it's hard for me to explain because I've only seen her once but you put it well. You are probaly right in the fact that she doesn't really enjoy sex that much. I wonder what other brothers have to say.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    What a shame she sounds like she had all the makings of a star except she doesn't like sex.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    this is why i like this site somehow...

i saw her once in line up and while she looked ok, i didnt even consider her because there was another report (and a confirmation in that report) that pretty much said the exact things you just stated.

I wanted to think at the time when i saw her in line up, "ohh she is still around, maybe she got her act together after those reports" but obviously I was not going to risk it when there were sure bets around and sad to read from your report that she hasnt.

Shame she is listed as gcp. even silver class is too high for her i guess.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Wow...definitely not Ginza "standard" from my own experience. But can quite confidently say an exception, not the rule or usual standard.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Hi all,

Of course customers are entitled to describe their own experiences as experienced, and this information might be useful to other potential customers with similar preferences and dispositions. I'm one of Kelly's regulars, so I've been coaxed into posting a response to the negative reviews, since some potential customers have been adversely influenced by them. So I'm here to present another point of view, my own experience. Regulars at Ginza know that the shop has a high standard of customer service, so that if I've chosen Kelly often, it's because she's one of the best of a good bunch of girls. Reading the reviews below however, I could relate to some of what was being said. So I'd like to go through them point by point.

In the time I've been seeing Kelly I've kissed and licked pretty much all of her at some point. I have on occasion experienced her barring me with her forearm from kissing her breast or some place else, while she's happy enough to allow me to at other times, such as a few moments before or after. I don't know what this is about. Women do a lot of things and I try not to worry or speculate too much on what it might mean, since they have some characteristics unique to their gender. But skin can be sensitive, and sometimes you don't want someone to touch you somewhere at a particular moment. What is described below sounds a bit like bad chemistry. People can sometimes react to each other physically when there is tension. Negative feedback loops and what have you, when one of the participants is getting angry and the other is physically exposed.

I've only gone down on Kelly one time, I think it was the first time I saw her, so I don't have much to say on the matter. I don't usually believe in going down on prostitutes. I figure if I'm paying, they should be doing the work. I can vouch for the fact that she knows where her clitoris is. (It's near the belly button right?) I decided to work my way around it first, which she interpreted to mean that I didn't know where it was, and promptly directed me to it. Once there she relaxed and let me proceed. For what it's worth, she seemed to enjoy it, and seemed more aroused afterwards, bumping her butt against my pelvis asking for a fuck.

It's true that Kelly has a shallow vagina. 6 inches is big for a lot of Asian women. She may use her legs to stop you going in too far. If she twists and tilts her pelvis while you're inside her, it may be to stop you hitting her cervix. So you may not be able to get all the way in.

As the reviews below suggest, Kelly is a delightful girl. She's full of youthful energy and affection. Keen to make a living, and also to leave her customers satisfied and happy. As is also pointed out below, Kelly's blowjobs are A grade. I don't care too much if she blocks me occasionally, momentarily with her forearm if I want to kiss her somewhere, or that I can't get all the way in. My own fetish is I like to get an A grade blowjob from a beautiful, charming girl. If you want to get the most out of Kelly: lay back, relax, and let her do her thing.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    This is my first time to post something in this website. I know customers will describe their own experiences after they've tried girls. Because I'm the one Kelly's fans and I've seen coaxed into posting a response to the bad reviews. So I'm here to present my own experience. I know Ginza provides high quality customer service, so that why i always choose Kelly. She is one of the top girls there i believe.

Every time when I'm in the room she always gave me big hug and kissing I always kissing her breast or some place else, when she is happy. She will allows you to do more. After that we shower together and we kissing a lot. After shower she starting do her own job like kissing my nipples and slowly down to my "bro". She is initiative person. She always ask for more sucking or want to sex. Of coz depends what you want . After that she ride top on my me and starting to sex. And we changed position a lot. Then we finish she clean up everything and to take a some rest get ready part 2.

Over all, Kelly is very good girls in there and she provided excellent services. Her blowjobs must be try. If you had tried you will never forget. she is really worth money to try. She is A+++ I never every seen other prostitutes can provided that kinds of excellent services. And I agree
    gurugoo said "if you want to get most out of Kelly: Lay back, relax, and let her do her thing". Support you Kelly.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Don't get me wrong she is definitely worth a try. I loved how when I walked in the room she was straight into it kissing and feeling each other.

She is a nice looking girl who shows enthusiasm but she isn't the full quid and punters should be warned.

I don't believe she meets what most punters would consider the Ginza standard.

Not to say I haven't had a bad punt at Ginza but having a "bad" punt here is still above average of what you would get at another FS shop.

Not something I would write an AR complaining about but Kelly falls into that category..

rcha086
    Quote Originally Posted by illidanstormrage View Post
    Not to say I haven't had a bad punt at Ginza but having a "bad" punt here is still above average of what you would get at another FS shop
    Exactly what I say when I write an "average" review about a girl at Ginza. Ginza consistently holds such a top level of service with so many of their girls that the ones that fall just a bit short receives a cop out. The thing is, most of the girls from Ginza do check out aus99 and they can read the reviews, so I understand why there's two members that have been "coaxed" to write positive reviews about her. I personally haven't seen Kelly before, so I can't and won't comment on her.

If you come across what you think would be a bad punt at Ginza, don't wait to write it up as an AR to voice your opinion. Make yourself heard by Wilson. He's told me before, he appreciates any feedback of the girls that we give him.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by wflaw View Post
    This is my first time to post something in this website. I know customers will describe their own experiences after they've tried girls. Because I'm the one Kelly's fans and I've seen coaxed into posting a response to the bad reviews. So I'm here to present my own experience. I know Ginza provides high quality customer service, so that why i always choose Kelly. She is one of the top girls there i believe.

Every time when I'm in the room she always gave me big hug and kissing I always kissing her breast or some place else, when she is happy. She will allows you to do more. After that we shower together and we kissing a lot. After shower she starting do her own job like kissing my nipples and slowly down to my "bro". She is initiative person. She always ask for more sucking or want to sex. Of coz depends what you want . After that she ride top on my me and starting to sex. And we changed position a lot. Then we finish she clean up everything and to take a some rest get ready part 2.

Over all, Kelly is very good girls in there and she provided excellent services. Her blowjobs must be try. If you had tried you will never forget. she is really worth money to try. She is A+++ I never every seen other prostitutes can provided that kinds of excellent services. And I agree
    gurugoo said "if you want to get most out of Kelly: Lay back, relax, and let her do her thing". Support you Kelly.
    Well, if u look at the stats - wflaw only had 1 post and protecting Ginza's reputation by his post

Using my intuition and analyzing ur writing, it seems u and Rooter are same person who helps to promote ginza

just my honest opinion =)

99 Premium Member (特級會員) rooter's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by antoniocarlos View Post
    Well, if u look at the stats - wflaw only had 1 post and protecting Ginza's reputation by his post

Using my intuition and analyzing ur writing, it seems u and Rooter are same person who helps to promote ginza

just my honest opinion =)
    Haha! Nah, that's not me bro.
    Ginza has lots of regulars and fans and each girl would have her regulars.
    Some regulars are active on the forum but the vast majority don't post or don't even have a profile.
    They just log in as guests and lurk, read Reports, check the roster etc.
    But if they disagree with a review of one of their regular girls then it's not surprising they will post to put forward their opinion.
    Anyway it's all good. Always good to have activity on the forum.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Kelly

What even,she doesnt deserve gcp.Waste of money Why work in a brothel if you dont like being touched. Go look for a different job