Thread: Roseville Rose 104 poor customer service

Junior Member(有D料到)

Roseville Rose 104 poor customer service

a warning to fellow aus99ers, this shop may not take your booking seriously.
    i phoned earlier this week to book for the following morning at 10am, showed up the next morning at 10:02am only to be told 'a regular' had come in right before me and that I would have to wait til he finished with the girl. WTF?? poor form guys.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Same here. I actually came to the shop a few minutes earlier than my booked time. And was told by the owner another guy popped in just ahead of me and the WL took him into the room straight away.

In fact I can only have myself to blame. When I made the booking over the phone, the shop owner only asked who I wanted to see and for how long. She didn't even bother to ask my name. She hung up the phone while I was trying to give her my name.

So, there you go. A booking system without taking name.

Sounds like they take any bookings, even if girl isn't available. First objective is to get customer through the door.

Quote Originally Posted by WhoMadeWho View Post
    Sounds like they take any bookings, even if girl isn't available. First objective is to get customer through the door.
    ..............+1..............

Baby Member(留言版初哥) Charles Darwin's Avatar

Angry NOT GOOD ENOUGH Roseville Rose

Given today’s absolutely appalling weather, I went to significant trouble and effort to book and arrive for Mimi, who I’d been angling to see for some time. I do all the right things. I book a specific time - with my name - and I roll up on time... amazing, given this weather. I even took a considerable soaking in the process.

I’m directed to waiting room 1 with an assurance that Mimi will be with me in a moment. I hear a girl arrive at the next waiting room, greet a punter, and then I hear them disappear down the hall. But then in the distance, I hear her introduce herself as Mimi. I push the wall button to alert the obvious mistake and eventually... ‘management’ arrives together with much chatter in the hall with Mimi.

“Oh can you wait? Sorry, the other customer is in the shower already.” No, I definitely could not wait, and for the very first time in my life, I stormed out of a knocking shop in disgust. Fucking hopeless.

Mistakes can and often do happen. I’ve had plenty of understandable and forgivable mis-bookings but this was clear stupid negligence on the part of the female ‘manager’. This particular mess was inexcusable, the result of lazy, slack management without clear direction for the girls. My recent visits here, greeted by Papasan, have worked out fine. Today’s receptionist ought to be sacked... especially as I read this sort of thing is not at all isolated.

FWIW, the other punter may not be blameless either. He must have heard me say to reception - right outside the waiting room door - that I was booked for Mimi. A considerate punter would have spoken up. I sincerely hope it was no-one here.

My only apology... FMD, as if I’m the one to be making them... is that I failed to acknowledge Mimi’s polite apology as I stormed down the stairs. Sorry Mimi... I will attempt to see you elsewhere, where I know the management doesn’t fuck me about.

This shop has shown great promise lately with some delightful girls... as can be testified by my glowing review of Paula recently and the reviews of other satisfied punters. But the message must be, if this sort of management fucking about with bookings continues, then this business will disappear back down the toilet.

Also posted elsewhere .