I'm too lazy to write a long and detailed AR, but I thought this girl deserved a mention since she did something for me that I haven't experienced with a ML before. Storytelling!

She's thai, I'd say C-cup boobs, lovely face although maybe her features are a little "sharper" than some people would like. I thought she was gorgeous. About 25.

Part 1 massage was OK but nothing special, but we chatted freely as she massaged me and it was a pleasure. She was completely naked and sitting on me and the feel of her bare ladyparts against my skin was a rather exciting teasing sensation and reminder of what was to come.

She asked me to turn over and as she started on part 2, she started to tell me a story about how her and a friend like to go out hunting for men to have threesomes with. I don't remember the details anymore but it was really hot just because it... activated my imagination, I guess. So there's the combination of the pleasure of being touched, the gorgeous naked girl for you to look at and touch, and then on top of that listening to her describe what she would do and what her friend would do... the total effect was something I've never experienced before.

Her English isn't perfect but definitely good enough that you can have a real conversation with her.

Anyway, that's it. Highly recommended. I saw her on a Wednesday and, from memory, she only works Wednesdays. Hope others enjoy her as much as I did.