Thread: Young and Healthy Massage

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)

Young and Healthy Massage

Seems to be a rebranding of the old Qian Jin Albion shop with a new shop at Virgina.

Have seen a couple of different girls with mixed responses, especially from the Virginia staff (girls don't rotate as much as other shops). Albion seems to be slightly better in my experience.

Prices used to be the standard 30/70/100 but more recently the basic asking price is 50. Slim to medium sized girls and a cross section of nationalities (HK, K, J)

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    been to this Virginia shop once. The atmosphere was similar to Albion's. While all of the girls at both branches were cooperative (in my experience the structure was 40/60/80-100) they all looked too seasoned for my likings. They lacked the enthusiasm displayed by those at Star or Bamboo

Senior Member(無間使者)

Virginia

I made a visit to Virginia a couple of weeks ago and although my massage girl was a relative newbie to Brisbane & the industry I did see a couple of ex Amore girls there.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I also have been to the albion shop and found the ladys very plesant to deal with. But well worn..

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Hi guys...any good recommendations at the both locations...please pm me. ...I did go there once...but the massage wasn't so great n the extra offer didn't sound good either.