Thread: 627 Logan Road, Greenslopes

627 Logan Road, Greenslopes

I don't know if there's a statute of limitations on posting old reviews, so if there is, I apologise. This is a report of an experience I had around 12 months ago.

I was on my way to an appointment and did a quick calculation of how much time i had to spare. I figured there was 30 mins there, so I decided to call in for a quick massage somewhere. I was screaming up Logan Road and probably should have stopped at Red Tea but kept going. Anyway, by Greenslopes, I felt I was running out of road and time. I saw this place at 627b Logan Road, so pulled up. It was a weekend and late afternoon. The door was locked but the shop had a sign up saying it was open, so I knocked. A young Asian woman answered the door, wearing a short skirt and blouse. After saying hi and asking the rate just to be polite, she led me through to a dingy room. I think she was the only person working that afternoon as i didn't see or hear anyone else. She asked me to take me clothes off whcih I was happy to oblige in full. I undressed and laid down. She didn't cover me and commenced the massage. It wasn't too bad but nothing to get too excited over. Overall, it wasn't a bad diversion and I got to my appointment spot on time. I haven't been back, mainly because it is usually out of my way.

BrainSex
    No statute of limitations but limitations as to usefulness for punters. Girl has probably moved on a long time ago. But all the same, looks like another place to visit.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    I may be wrong here, but isn't this the sister shop to that Smile Massage place down at Underwood? Not even sure if the Greenslopes place is still open. I'm sure someone with more knowledge about the place can confirm or deny.

Quote Originally Posted by popeye96 View Post
    I may be wrong here, but isn't this the sister shop to that Smile Massage place down at Underwood? Not even sure if the Greenslopes place is still open. I'm sure someone with more knowledge about the place can confirm or deny.
    I'm not sure if it's Smile's sister shop. I had heard that their Greenslopes one had closed, but I don't know what it's address was in Greenslopes. As for this one, I thought I better point out the age of the punt in case it has also gone off to that happy place in the sky.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Always liked Annie's massage here. Always remember she was quite obliging.

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    the Japanese shop is at 615A Logan Rd, a few doors away from 627

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by brownwallaby View Post
    the Japanese shop is at 615A Logan Rd, a few doors away from 627
    Thanks mate. I should have remembered because I actually did some recon on that place some months back about it being the sister shop, and posted here about it. lol