Contact Details/Address/Weblink : http://rosevillerose.com.au 9416 7291

Hours of Business : 10am to late 1am

Rates : $150/hr

Size/shape : 168 cm, B cup , slim, long legged, pleasant face, long hair

Nationality or Ethnicity : Chinese Beijing

Services Provided : LFK, FS, BJ, massage

Value for money/recommend? : OK

My experience/comments : Posted on other sites too

I made a morning visit to 104 and put into the waiting room as I had no appointment. Mandy entered and I thought I had seen her late last year so took her as another punter was following me into the building.

Took an hour session and handed over $150 and had a quick shower whilst she attended to the logging. I had finished showering when she returned, she disrobed and she came up and the session began. A lot of touching, rubbing gyrating and then onto the bed when I was surprised that she only did closed lip kissing which makes me think that maybe she is a different girl to last time and unfortunately I did not write a Review of my first experience. Anyway was now committed so moved on.

A fairly basic session commenced where she allowed brief touching of the nipples but tended to keep them covered most of the time so no sucking eventuated. Maybe it was that time of month but nevertheless a bit of a let down. She allowed touching below and had an orgasm probably real but was not on for any more.

Moved on to CBJ and finished with a foot massage that I requested.

I asked Reception when Julie returns and she stated next month. So Julie lovers, she should be fully refreshed after her holiday.